Chapter - 8

Ohh No..

They both stares at the man standing on door with a rose bouquet. One of the girl know him but other one was just glaring at the rose bouquet.

Who are you? asked Khushi.

Hello mam..i m Aman Mathur and these roses..

Are for me... Lavanya spoke before he could complete his sentence.

But... Aman was about to continue but Lavanya just went to him and hugged him tightly

She whispered in his ears
Dont you dare Mathur to say a single word or you'll be killed by me.

Ohh how sweet Aman..thank you for such beautiful flowers.. Lavanya said loudly.

Who is he Lavanya?? Boyfriend??
Asked Khushi with a mischievous smile.

No Khush.. nothing is like that.

Please...I don't want to listen anything. And i should be angry with you..you didn't told me about you and him.

Khushi pushed her aside and went to Aman

Hi I m Khushi!! Lavanya s best friend.

Hi mam.. Lav hit elbow.

Khushi..Hi!! They both shook their hands.

**************

Arnav was sitting in the cabin.
Thinking about what Aman told him few hours back.

Yes..he is right that he should take slow steps towards khushi if he want her back again in his life.

Suddenly sending her flowers and gifts will make the things worse and on the top she doesn't even know that he is in same city.

He cant loose her again not at any cost.
When he asked Aman how he become so smart about this things...he replied with smile that it was all Lavnaya s idea to take things slowly.
He know that more than him Lav knows Khushi better, so he decided to follow her.

Then his thought drifted to something else.

He picked up his phone and started calling someone..but the person was not receiving his call.

It doesn't happend before...now Arnav started panicking.

Then he dialled another number which got received. He was Anjali s driver.

Yes Ravi!! Where is Anjali?

What?? I am coming.

Next second he took his stuffs and ran out of his office.