Chapter - 3

Lavanya was looking for Khushi everywhere in the farmhouse.

She is hell worried for Khushi, she is just not best friend of khushi but more like a sister.

Lavanya was always there for Khushi no matter what situation and conditions they have to go through.

They were very small when they first met at pre school. And in very short time  become best friends.

Khushi was always stubborn and moody kind of person but Lavanya was very calm and shorted type of person, which balanced them both.

First it was very difficult to be friend with Khushi but Lavanya can see the loneliness of Khushi from that small age.
And tried to fill that gap but she know that someone special can fill that space which will make her life beautiful.
That moment came but faded as soon as she can cherish it fully.

Lavanya came out of her thoughts when the driver came and informed Lavanya that he didn't find Khushi anywhere in farmhouse. She got more tensed by hearing all that. And told driver to find her again till then she tried to call Khushi.

Lavanya:Ohh Khushi where are you??
Said La when she didn't picked her phone. She again tried to call and this time it got picked but the voice  talking on other side was not Khushi.
And she shocked to hear that voice after so many days...

**************

In the car

Arnav just stared at the beautiful face sleeping on the passenger seat.
He took out out the first aid box and started wiping the blood from her forehead.

Arnav: What you have done to yourself Khushi?? He whispered to her with little moist eyes.

Then his eye fell on her cell phone which was ringing but was on silent mode.

Arnav: Hello Lavanya..

Lavanya was shocked to hear

He picked the phone and told Lavanya to reach at the hospital where he was taking Khushi. He explained Lavanya that there is nothing to worry and just reach at hospital soon.
After keeping phone aside started his way towards hospital. But not before kissing her forehead lovingly.

***********

Lavanya was tensed plus relived. Relieved because that Khushi is save but tensed because whatever is going to happen will not be ok.

Reaction of Khushi after seeing him will not be normal and she just prayed to God to make everything right.

Lavanya: Driver!!! Take me to City hospital.