Chapter-12

Arnav reached at Gupta Mansion with Khushi. He called Lavanya outside to take Khushi with her and was waiting in the car.
His phone rang

Ya Lavanya..we have reached..okay.

And after few minutes Lavanya arrived there.

Hi, ASR!

Hi! Lavanya. And its Arnav for you.

Ohh ok..but Aman call you so..

Forget him. He is an idiot.

Lavanya smiled at him. And they turned towards Khushi as she was mumbling something.

I hate you Arnav..I'll never forgive you.

Khushi was continously mumbling this.
And it made Arnav little sad but he gave small smile to Lavanya ignores words from Khushi.

First lets take her in.

Said Lavanya

You take her inside..I am not coming.

Answerd Arnav, feeling uncomfortable as he don't want to enter in that place which hold some horrible memories of his past.

Saying that he made out his way from the place..he can't go in, he'll not able to hold his emotions to see that house again.

Arnav was driving very fast, its like he is trying to escape his past, that memories which hunt him like a worst nightmare...flashes of his past forming in front of him.

A boy of 17 years old was begging in front of a man.

That man in his mid fifty was laughing at his helplessness...

Arnav drives fast to alone place where no one can see his tears...it was all my fault,I couldn't save her it's my fault ,only mine.... thought Arnav.

He is exhausted now, even he is so successful and have achieved so much still he can't overcome his past.

Things from which he is running from last 10 years.
Tears were continously flowing from his eyes.
Only one person can heal his pain, that person is still want to get healed.

I'll make everything fine..Khushi. I promise you, now no one can bring that pain and hurt to us.

Promised Arnav