Chapter - 4

Bright light was peeping through window into the room, disturbing the person sleeping in that room.

She groaned in anoyance and lifted her hand to press her forehead because it was paining like hell.

Khushi! Khushi!

Someone shouted at her to increase the pain more. Khushi opened her eyes and found Lavanya glaring at her.

What you want now Lav and that in the early morning..asked Khushi all frustrated.

Some brain for you and its not early morning..look at the watch its 2:30 of day answered Lavanya.
And started folding clothes.

Khushi: Who brought me here??

Lav: I..who else?

Khushi: Really?

Without looking at Khushi, Lavanya started arranging things in the wardrobe.

Khushi: I asked you something Lav!! Leave all that and answer me.

Getting no answer from Lavanya. She asked again with anger.

Khushi: Did he? Did he brought me here?

Lavanya eye widen after hearing that.. Did she know..he is back.. thought Lav..

********

At Dinning table. (RM)

Anjali was arranging table with the help of HP. Arnav sat on his chair while speaking on phone.

Arnav: Ya make sure everything is arranged according to me. I dont want any mistake Aman. And..

Anjali snatched the phone from Arnav.

Anjali: Aman,Bhai will call later. Bye. I have already told you not to bring work on dinning table, but you never listen to me.

Arnav: Anji please... it was important. Give my phone back.

Anjali: No..No..No..

Arnav: Stop being childish Anji!! Give my phone now.

Arnav said it little loudly.
Anjali eyes teared up after hearing this from his dear brother who always pampered her but today...
its not that Arnav bhai have never scolded her but whenever he does it means he is facing some problem, which he never share with anyone specially her.

Why cant he share his problem with her...she always does. Anything happens she goes to her Bhai but then why cant he do the same.

Anjali just give his phone and started arranging his plate without saying anything.

Arnav can sense that he upset his little sister and the tears in that eyes are the last thing he wanted to see in his life.

Arnav: Sorry!! Really very sorry!!
He was kneeling in front of her chair holding her hand.

And that cute look with puppy face and sorry on top was like chocolate icing on cake, that can melt anyone's heart.

But today Anjali is not going to leave him like that...she will take full advantage of this situation. She smiled in her mind.

Anjali: You know what..just go from here and do your work which has become more important than me.

And wiped her fake tears

Anjali: Now who is there for me in this world..Im so lonely.

Arnav: I said na i m sorry plzz my princess, forgive me.

Ignoring Arnav she went towards HP and said with full emotional drama.

Anjali: HP kaka...tell him not to talk to me. There is nothing left in this world for me...ab lagta hai mujhe Himalaya par jakar sanyaas le lena chahiye.

HP who was witnessing all this drama silently just walked out from there. Leaving the siblings to do whatever they want...

Arnav who also get to know that Anji is now faking her anger.

Arnav: ok then..ab jab tumne apna mann bana hi liya hai toh..yeh rock concert ki tickets me kisi aur ko de deta hu.

Anjali didn't said anything but in her heart she was crusing herself. Ohh she always wanna go to that concert...

Arnav: And let me call your bf to inform him that you are no more interested in him and moh maaya..so find some other girl for himself.

After hearing that Anji shouted.

Anji : No you're not going to do that and i want that tickets also.

Arnav smiled seeing her antics. Hugged her lovingly. Anjali also forgive him and hugged him back.

Anjali while serving him breakfast

Anjali: Bhai, where were you last night?? You told me that some emergency has come in your hospital and you have to attend it. It there anything serious? How is your patient?

Arnav was about to have a bite of toast but stopped in his way...

Khushi...he whispered under his breath..