Chapter- 10

Anjali was very worried since she wake up. As she asked Hari Prakash about her brother and found that he is not present at home and went out in anger.

Since then she is having so many bad thoughts, and she is very well aware about her brother anger.

Dont worry Anjali bitiya, nothing will happened to  Arnav bitwa.

How can you say that kaka? you know na he is very angry right now.
What will happen if something....no i should not think like this.

Why don't you call him bitiya.

I have tried many times but it is saying unreachable...

Her eyes filled with tears.

*************

Arnav was about to enter in the car but stopped by hearing a voice,and his heart started beating again.

So you still get pleasure by hurting people Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav turned and found a drunk Khushi in front of him balancing to stand steady in her high heals.
Anger rose in him to see her in this state but he kept calm and asked

You came here alone?

That is none of your business.

Khushi you are drunk and this place is not safe for you.

You have no right to care about me or pretend to care because you are nothing to me Mr. Raizada.

Khushi...

No dont say anything..first answer me.
Do you still hurt people and give them pain without any reason?

Khushi asked this with lots of frustration and anger by holding his collar.
Arnav can smell vodka from her and hold her shoulder to make her steady.

Where is your driver Khushi?

Arnav asked her without answering her question and that made her more frustrated.

You know what Raizada!! F**k you!!

Khushi shouted on his face but it didn't affect Arnav with seeing him all calm she pushed him and started moving in other direction.

********

Anjali is now hell worried for his brother.
Arnav's phone is unreachable from last three hours and no one knows where he is right now.

She called Aman to know about him but he also have no clue about Arnav. Hearing Anjali worried on phone , he immediately came to Raizada house.

Now three of them are sitting in living room waiting for Arnav to come.

Anjali bitiya you will make yourself sick if you'll not take your food and medicine.
Arnav bitwa told me to give this to you on time.

I don't want to have anything. Just tell him to come back.

Answered Anjali

Hari Prakash give pleading look towards Aman. Now only he can handle this stubborn sister Raizada.

Okay then dont take medicine.

Anjali looked towards Aman

When Arnav will scold kaka for not giving you medicine and he can even punch me for not taking care of her small sister in his absence.

Aman said secretly winked to Hp kaka

My Bhai is not bad...

Complaints Anjali like a small girl

Ya he is not that bad may be after that he will give me free medical treatments as well. You know he is doctor..

Shut up Aman bhai, dont tease me.
He loves both of you alot

And you...dont you consider me as your bhai..

I didn't say like that..

So without saying anything more just have your food and medicines. Ok?

Okay..boss

And all of them smiled.

Don't forget to like and comment 😊
Stay home , Stay safe😇😇