Chapter 2

Accident  (p-2)

On the lonely highway of Delhi a person in his late twenties was staring in the sky...

He used to talk to stars whenever he feels lonely. He believes that his decended parents are there among stars and giving him all their blessings and strength to be strong in his life

And today also like always he is asking for some strength to tolerate the pain he is having in his heart from years.

His phone ring and he answered it after checking the id

Man: Ya I am fine..will be there soon..

.........

Man: Yes anji!! I m coming home..plzz dont worry.

Anjali : yes bhai just come soon I'll not have my dinner without you. And i know you dont want your baby sis to sleep empty stomach.

( Now its not as difficult as a rocket science to understand that the person is no other than our Arnav Singh Raizada😋😋)

Arnav: ok baba, you just heat food. I'll be there in few minutes.

Arnav kept his phone in pocket and was about to enter his car, but he see a lonely figure walking in middle of the road and a truck was nearing that unknown figure.

He shouted at that person but seems that the person is deaf...so he rushed to save that person before the truck hit that person.

The person was all lost in the dream world that didn't hear the shouting of that Arnav.

At farmhouse

The person returned to the place where she left Khushi..but didn't find her there..
And her phone rang..

Girl: Now what Will I answer Uncle!! Ohh god Khush!! U will be the reason of my death someday.

She muttered under her breath.