What you don't know pt9

After sneaking out of Sweeney's bedroom this morning Mrs Lovett was surprised to see the bakehouse spotless. There wasn't even a single spec of blood left on the floor, not even on her large metal table where she normally would chop up his victims. She had prepared herself for the worst this morning as she sneaked off to the bakehouse, yet she was left with nothing to clear up. Nothing at all.

She had awful imagines of Turpin's body laying lifelessly to the chair she had tied him too. She imagined parts of him were decapitated and bones broken yet there was absolutely no sign of a struggle no sign of torture and every where was spotless.

Standing by her metal table she ran her hand over the cold steel and wondered what possessed Mr Todd to clear up after himself last night. He never used to...

"There you are" she heard a deep voice sound by the bakehouse door. She turned to watch as Sweeney closed the door behind him before making his way over to her with a naughty glint in his eye.

She smirked as he reached her only raising her eye brows at him when he ran his hands down the side of her tight corset pulling her against him. He leaned closer kissing her neck rather savagely much to her surprise but pleasure all the same. "Well what's brought this on" she cooed by his ear as he continued to touch her body and caress his lips against the slope of her neck.

Her mouth fell agape when he ran his hand down her thigh lifting it slightly against his own as he moved closer. "Killing Turpin that's what" he whispered still kissing her as if he couldn't get enough. She gulped feeling his hand dip under the skirts of her dress his bare hand kneading her thigh. Jesus he could turn her on fast!

"Was it everythin' ya dreamed" she smirked running her hands round the back of his neck as he continued kissing and touching her. His lips were wet but warm making her even more aroused.

"I would make you shudder if I told you what happened.." his deep voice had her trembling. She could feel herself becoming hot and knew for certain he was too.

Pulling away a little Sweeney looked into her flushed face smirking when he pulled up her skirts and lifted her suddenly onto the mental table. She gasped in response only to be cut of by his lips devouring hers in a hungry kiss. Moaning into each other's mouth Sweeney couldn't help but run his hands along her bloomers while her own hands tangled in his thick hair.

"Sweeney I have to open up the shop" she said breaking the kiss suddenly only for him to ignore her and continue kissing her neck again sucking and nipping her skin causing her to groan aloud.

She had closed her business for days now and needed to re-open. She needed the money after all.

"Keep the shop closed Mrs Lovett" his gruff voice growled by her ear while his hands began to pull at her bloomers. Her mind was too clouded with lust to really give a damn about her business, she would be thinking normally soon but with Mr Todd's hands all over her she couldn't think straight.

"Is that an order" she teased only biting her lip when his lips fell to the tops of her breasts that were poking out from her corset. He was a beast she knew he was going to rip her apart, knew he just wanted to be fucked. There was no real feeling in this, no love but she didn't mind the heat between her legs didn't mind....

"It is" his lips met hers again teeth brushing against one another as they fort for dominance. It was fiery and hot, both of them didn't care where they were or what they should be doing their lust always controlled them.

Breaking apart for some air Sweeney rested his forehead against hers both panting as they looked at one another. "Now shut up while I take you right here and now"