What you don't know pt11

The dark sky's were looming over London, not a single star in the sky only the smog from the chimney tops circled the air. Sweeney was stood watching the customers gather in Mrs Lovett's court yard through a window. There were loads of them which surprised Sweeney, he hadn't expected such a huge turn out tonight, after all it was only a week day.

He stood in her pie shop glaring out of her window as he watched the vermin that was Mrs Lovett's customers enter. He was hiding really, he just didn't want to have to do this. Him, Sweeney Todd serve on those disgusting individuals it made his insides turn at the very thought.

He could see Mrs Lovett weaving in and out of the filled tables taking orders with the fakest smile he had ever seen. That to him was amusing...

She looked gorgeous tonight even he had to admit that. Which of course didn't make this any easier, he would have to control himself around her and behave professionally when in fact he just wanted to take her to bed this very second. He had never been so attracted to a woman in his whole life and everyday she seemed to grow on him.

Her dress was a dark black, with black beads hanging around her sleeves and low neck line. His eyes couldn't help but glimpse at her chest, her breasts bouncing more then they would because of the tightness of her corset. For some reason he felt annoyed that she would wear something so revealing on a night like this. She was displaying herself in front of every man at there table. Every time she bent over top up their drinks he noticed there wandering eyes linger on her chest. Just seeing this had his blood boiling.

She laughed and flirted with her customers so freely that it made him jealous. He could see the men she flirted with were staring at her like they would rip her to shreds, he felt concerned...

As she weaved her way through the tables she made her way into the pie shop.

"Are ya gonna elp' me or just stand there glarin' daggers all evening" she scoffed heading over to her counter and placing down her jug of gin. Walking over to him she threw her hands on her hips waiting for his answer.

He glanced at her irritated face and smirked seeing that fire again in her eyes. He stood up straight and gently clasped his hand around her neck and moved closer towards her. He looked down into her nervous eyes and smirked.

"You look so beautiful tonight Pet" his hand on her neck stayed firm but not tight, his thumb ran along her throat to which he felt her gulp.

"Ya don't need to flirt with me love, we already made our plan for tonight" she smirked removing his hand from her neck and placing out her hand instead.

"Now pass me your razor"

"What?" He frowned eyes surprised she would dare ask him.

"Give it to me, I ain't haven ya out there with that thing in ya pocket now give it" She said still holding her palm flat to retrieve his precious silver.

He narrowed his eyes on her before reluctantly reaching into his pocket and placing the blade in her hand. She smiled almost triumphantly and placed the razor down her round cleavage which he hadn't expected for her to do.

"Save keepin'.." she smirked "will keep it warm for ya too"

His eyes twinkled with delight. He loved how wicked she could be, how un-lady like she was too, it was very amusing to him.

"Now if ya want to keep to your end of the deal I suggest ya go out there and take some orders, be as nice as you can muster and I want no arguments, ya hear?" She explained hands on hips eyes warning and serious that had him smirking at her again.

"I'll do my very best to support you tonight" he mused yet Mrs Lovett could hear the hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"Good"