What you don't know pt21

Sitting up in bed with a book in her hands Nellie smirked to herself as she heard foots steps coming towards the door. She was only wearing her black corset and bloomers and had un pinned her red hair so that it was loose over her shoulders. She wanted to catch her husbands eye hoping he might give in to her after spending all day fighting. It was tiring arguing with Sweeney as both of them were stubborn so it never really got resolved.

Dinner had been silent except for Johanna and the kids who seemed to hold conversation throughout the course of the evening. Nellie had remained silent just stealing glances at Sweeney when he wasn't looking. They really were like children when they didn't talk and if there was one thing she couldn't stand it was when Sweeney would shun her. She had felt that way when he had first walked back into her life now they were married she didn't want that anymore.

As he opened the door and came in he spotted her there in nothing but her underwear. The sight had taken him by some surprise not that his face showed any emotion. However he ignored her attempt at seducing him and closed the door behind him whilst removing his waist coat and undoing the buttons on his shirt. He was still annoyed about today and how flirtatious she was with a man trying to ask her out to dinner. It made him angry and jealous and for that he didn't like it one bit. His worse fear was having his past repeat itself and who knows what kind of Judge Turpin's there are out there. Men would stop at nothing to get want they wanted and that's why they all deserved to die!

She glanced up from her book, watching as he sat on the edge of their bed his back facing her as he removed his belt from his waist band and threw it to the floor. She smirked again placing down her book before removing the covers she was tucked under to crawl up behind him her hands slowly massaging his tense shoulders. She felt him relax a little under her hands and for that she continued to massage him slowly as clearly he enjoyed it. Not that he would admit that of course....

"Come to bed" she whispered seductively in his ear kneeling behind him as her hands continued to massage him. She trailed a few light kisses down the side of his neck, thankfully he didn't pull away.

In fact he was irritated by how much he was enjoying it. Her hands then slipped down over his shoulders to his chest one dipping under his slightly un buttoned shirt to stroke his warm skin underneath. The feel of her fingertips tracing their way over his skin made his mind wander to a place he didn't want to be in right now. He was still mad.

"Eleanore..." he warned knowing she was getting her way which he didn't want to allow. But her dainty hands on him made his mind cloud with dangerous thoughts of what he could do to her. Her light kisses along his neck were waking up the beast within him.

"You know ya the only man for me" she mumbled against his ear sensually causing him to gulp slowly at her words let alone her warm lips against his earlobe. Fuck...

"No one as such power over me heart like you" she continued to touch him slowly her lips gently caressing the back of his ear driving him wild. The thought of her now in that tight corset of hers was enough to make him growl in lust.

Whizzing round he didn't hesitate to flipping her onto her back that had her giggling naughtily. He stood upright staring at her as she displayed herself on the bed in inviting him to join her. Seeing him standing there looking at her with such want she bit her bottom lip and lifted her right foot to gently graze down his thigh. 

He gulped at this and narrowed his eyes on her. he could see the taunting and playful look in her eyes and the devilish smile that graced her lips. The woman was a sin in more way then one and he couldn't deny he was so draw to her. She looked so innocent yet so dominating all at once and for that he couldn't help but look at her as if he wanted to tare her apart.