What you don't know pt18

Glancing around the cell cautiously Nellie noticed most of the women she was sharing her cell with were asleep. Of course not all of them, but most was better then none and so she took it on herself to see what Sweeney had given her earlier. She pulled out the brown paper bag from behind her back being careful not to rustle it before dipping her hand in to retrieve a slice of bread. She could feel her mouth salivating just at the thought of eating it.

Subtly she tore it into bits and began to eat. Closing her eyes she savoured the flavour enjoying each and every mouthful. She kept this up for about 15 minutes before she had completely finished the few slices of of bread Sweeney had slipped her earlier today.

Once finished she rooted around the bag as quietly as she could before her fingers brushed over the cool metal that was Sweeney's razor. She glanced back up noticing a few inmates awake and getting up to their annoying ways before she carefully slipped it out and into a pocket of her dress.

She sat there for a moment wondering when she should start to make her move, but then she supposed now was a better time then any. She just hoped Sweeney would be ready for her outside...

Pushing herself to her feet Nellie brushed down her skirts and headed towards the large iron door. Her heeled boots clopped against the dirty floor to which the other red heads moaned telling her to be quiet and began hissing at her. She was tired of the crazies, she wanted to get out and would do whatever it would take.

She stood by the cell door looking through the small square open peep hole that was barred. It was enough for her to see one young looking guard standing outside her door. She inwardly smiled, this should be easy...

"Psstt" she smirked making him tilt his gaze towards the red head. He looked at her face for a second before turning away.

"I'm hungry sir..." she said to which he ignored her. She could tell he was new as he seemed a little on edge. He wasn't bad to look at and for that Mrs Lovett didn't mind flirting with him. The other guards would have been harder considering they were all so fat and ugly.

"I can't help you" he said sternly his gaze focused straight ahead not looking at her.

"I think you can..." she whispered seductively making him slowly turn his attention back to her. "I'll do anything you desire...." the guard gulped at her words and loosed his collar nervously. Nellie smiled to herself at this and decided she would continue to torture him.

"When was the last time you felt the touch of a woman..." she whispered sensually making him extramly hot under the collar.

He cleared his throat and licked his lips awkwardly. "I haven't, ever" her lips contorted into a smirk knowing she was turning him on.

"Then ow' bout we go somewhere private an I'll fulfil your needs...." he gulped hard looking both ways to check it was clear before opening up the door to her relief.  As she slipped out she gasped when he yanked her hungrily into her body his hand trailing down to cup her behind while his lips devoured her neck in need.

"Hush now" she pushed him back with her hands firmly on his shoulders seeing the lust in his eyes. He must of been in his 20s he looked so young. This was too easy for her...

"Don't rush sweetie, you don't want to peek to early now do ya?" She whispered biting her lip running her fingers up his chest making him smirk towards her. "Like I said we need somewhere private..."

"I know just the place" he said taking her wrist and pulling her down the hallway. Nellie looked around for the brown door Sweeney had told her about but she couldn't see it. It was only when they snuck round a corner she spotted a dead end with a brown wooden door at the end of it. A small amount of light seeped through the wood panels making her smile. That was the door!