What you don't know pt12

Waking up slowly Sweeney couldn't be bothered to open his eyes just yet. He reached out across the mattress to find Mrs Lovett however she didn't seem to be there. Frowning into his pillow he slowly began to open his eyes only to find she had left. Blinking back the sleepiness he pulled himself up right in the bed and just allowed himself to adjust to the light seeping into his room.

His back hurt a little and he knew it was because of all the works he did last night for Mrs Lovett. He wondered how she managed to do this everyday and yet still get up early in the mornings. He had to admit he did feel bad for all the work he gave her, it really wasn't so easy her job. Suddenly his eyes widened remembering the two bodies rotting down in the bakehouse. If she found out he had killed not one but two men yesterday he was sure to make her mad.

Getting himself out of bed, dressed and ready for the day Sweeney headed out of his room and made his way down to Mrs Lovett's pie shop. As he reached the bottom step he peered through the widow of her side door.

He noticed Mrs Lovett washing up last nights dinner plates and could only smirk when she practically threw onto a stack of other plates without any care if they chipped or not. She really was messy in every way but he kind of adored that about her. Not that he would tell her that of course but he couldn't help but think it.

Hearing him enter she looked up and grinned girlishly when he made his was over to her. His arms locked around her waist his chin resting on her shoulder "Was this the reason you ran off this morning?" He whispered by her ear.

Continuing to wash up Mrs Lovett nodded "T'was too tired last night to do them..."

"And me" he whispered naughtily by her ear whilst his hands pulled her against him, his lips kissing her neck. She wanted to sleep with him last night but they had been so busy last night with the evening rush...

She smirked before relaxing her body against his as his hands explored her. "I'll make it up to ya" she promised him lifting her hand up to cup his face from behind she so badly wanted to turn around and kiss him but he had a firm grip of her hips and could not do so.

Lifting his hands up to her exposed shoulders he began to massage her neck making her close her eyes in bliss as he relaxed her. "You have such a beautiful neck" his hands ran along her shoulders and then back up her neck making her shiver under his strong hands.

"Ya hands feel so good.." she purred smirking when he kissed her neck and settled for running his hands down her waist.

"Is Toby still in bed?" He asked his hot breath skimming her ear.

"Uh huh"

She blinked as he pulled away quickly and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her out of the shop and towards her bedroom which had her giggling naughtily as they ran for her bedroom.

Closing the door behind him he threw Mrs Lovett to the bed causing her to gasp. Her back hit the soft mattress and before long she had Sweeney between her legs untying her corset. Her breathing was heavy making her breasts almost topple out over the top of her corset. His lips were on hers kissing her with such passion she could feel the heat between her legs spreading.

Her hands went to work on his shirt undoing the buttons as quick as her fingers would allow her. As they broke apart she watched as he pulled himself up onto his knees and yanked his belt from his trousers. She bit her lip looking into his eyes clouded with desire and leaned back to start working on her corset. She heard him kick off his trousers and felt his hands pull up her skirts around her waist. He reached one hand between her legs stroking over her most sensitive parts that caused her to hiss in pleasure.

"Oh god" she groaned as he pulled down her bloomers and settled himself between her. His lips fell to her neck as he helped her remove her corset only flinging it across the room when he finally got it off. His lips immediately feel to her breasts making her moan loudly at the sensation.