What you don't know pt16

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride..."

with the happiest of smiles on her beautifully made up face Nellie turned to look at Sweeney as she stood at the alter with him all in white. The wedding marched played loud on the piano organs filling the church causing a few people clapped who were sitting there as witnesses. She clung to the bunch of flowers in her hands and grinned as Sweeney carefully wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and kissed her sweetly.

They were officially married. Eleanore Lovett was now now Mrs Sweeney Todd.

Breaking away Sweeney smiled proudly at his wife and took her hand in his own. He couldn't remember feeling this way, his heart hammered away just looking into her beautiful face. He loved her, and this time his marriage would have a happily ever after...

After the ceremony was over and they were finally back home after a long day of celebrations Nellie had proudly hung her wedding dress in her wardrobe and slipped into her nightdress. She smiled to herself in the mirror and ran her hands over the tiny baby bump that was begging to show.

It had been 3 weeks now since Toby ran away. In that time she was able to let go of the fact he wouldn't be coming back. In that time she had learnt to cope without him and had managed the shop on her own. However Sweeney had been clear that she should close the pie shop for awhile considering she was pregnant and he would work extra time earning money upstairs. There had been no more killings, no more drama and for that Nellie was able to relax and put her feet up.

But today had been one she would never forget. She finally married the man she had fallen in love with all those years ago. Her smile didn't seem to fade and for that she chuckled at her gleaming reflection happily.

Hearing her bedroom door open she smirked seeing Sweeney enter with a naughty twinkle in his eyes. "Mrs Todd...you really are quite beautiful" he teased as he headed towards her and ran his hands around her waist.

Smiling like a love struck teenager Nellie ran her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. She melted against him her lips moving in sink with his as he walked them over to her bed.

Falling back against the mattress she laughed naughtily as Sweeney fell between her legs. His lips feel to her neck as his hands roamed her body she but her lip Already turned on and spread her legs further "T'was worried ya only married me because I was carryin' ya child.." she purred kissing up his jaw.

"That's ridiculous" he grunted as soon as she reached her hand down into his waistband.

Removing his belt he kicked off his trousers and pulled up her nightdress his hands travelling along the silky skin of her thighs "I love you Nellie....I was just to stubborn to admit it"

Making them one she gasped her eyes widening in surprise, immediately she clung onto his shoulders. Moaning aloud she collapsed against the bed as Sweeney moved a top of her. "Say that again" she whispered breathlessly pulling him down closer towards her. Not only did he say he loved her but he called her Nellie, her name never sounded so beautiful until it fell from his lips.

Kissing her Sweeney held down her wrist against the mattress before kissing her neck. "I love you..." he panted by her ear his hot breath making her tremble.

"I love you too..."

———————-

Snuggling close to Sweeney's side Nellie smiled against his bare chest before lifting her head to look at him. He was sleeping soundly in her bed as if nothing could wake him. Waking up to him like this was perfect, she literally had never felt happier. To think a few months ago he couldn't stand being around her the very thought made her smile now considering the circumstances had dramatically changed.