Puns!

CHARA'S POV

"Aww, come on, Paps. Don't ruin that RIB-tickler of a joke," Sans joked, giggling. Papyrus stopped. "SANS, DON'T YOU DARE," Papyrus said. Frisk snickered. "C' mon Papyrus, don't leave Sans BONELY," Frisk joked. Papyrus screamed in rage. "That's a skele-TON of jokes, guys. This is the best birthday ever," I finished. Papyrus screamed and stomped into the kitchen.

We all laughed. "Hey Azzy, are you okay," I asked. I had just noticed that Asriel was on the floor, desperately looking for something. "Y-Yeah. I-I just l-lost something," he said, looking under the couch and the TV stand. Frisk started helping him look and so did Sans. I did too, but they all told me not to.

I started walking away. Suddenly, I tripped over something. I looked behind me. A tiny little black box laid on the floor. I picked it up and handed it to Asriel. "Here, Azzy. I have a feeling this is what you're looking for," I said. He nodded and quickly put the box in his pocket. "That's your birthday present. Oh, sorry, I thought I just heard my phone RING," Sans said like he was implying that he was making a pun. I didn't get it.

Asriel nodded and looked at Sans in anger. "Don't give it away, Sans. Otherwise, it won't be a surprise," he said. Sans nodded and gave him a thumbs-up. Sans walked away with Frisk and continued setting up for the party. I smiled at Asriel and walked away. I wonder what Sans meant, I thought.

(Okay, I know this was a short chapter, but the good stuff is in the next chapter. If you think you know what Asriel's gift is, hold it to yourself for now. See you all later, guys. Bye) ~ AnUndertaleAuthor