Nine Months Later...

CHARA'S POV

"NEVER AGAIN, ASRIEL," I screamed. He laughed as I squeezed his hand. Alphys started monitoring the baby. "Almost there, Chara," she said. I nodded but it hurt insanely. I never thought it would hurt that much. Suddenly, cries filled the air. The pain slowed but it still stung. "Good job, Chara. You did better than I thought you would," Alphys told me. I closed my eyes. I felt something tiny nudge me. I opened my eyes. A cute baby girl was reaching for my hair. Her smile was identical to Asriel's.

"We didn't choose a name yet, Chara," Asriel reminded me. I nodded. "Did you have anything in mind," I asked. The pain had stopped. Asriel tapped his chin. "How about Catelyn," he asked. I liked that name. I hugged Catelyn and she laughed. It was almost like Frisk's laugh. Alphys suddenly grabbed Catelyn. "Alphys, is everything okay," Asriel asked. She nodded. "I just need to take a few tests. We need to make sure if she has powers," Alphys explained, taking her away.

Asriel kissed my head. "It's fine. We have one. It's fine with me," he said. I sighed with relief. No more of that pain for me. Alphys walked back in. "So, here are the results. She is human. However, her soul is a mixture of white and red. Therefore, it's a light pink soul. She will have a couple of your attacks, Asriel. And that's all we know right now," Alphys explained. I got up from the bed and grabbed Catelyn from Alphys. Meanwhile, we heard more laughing from outside the hospital room door. We walked outside. Frisk and Sans greeted us from outside.

"So, how did you do, Frisk," I asked. Sans laughed. "It hurt really bad. I nearly squeezed Sans' hand to bits," Frisk admitted. She looked at her child. The baby had blue eyes and white hair. She cuddled with her mother. "What's her name," I asked. Sans hugged Frisk. "Elys," he answered. I smiled and we all walked out of the hospital.