Vacation

FRISK'S POV

I laid down on the bed. Sans was asleep. That wasn't much of a surprise to me. I got into my pajama's and laid down next to him. I couldn't sleep. I was too busy thinking about how Toriel treated Chara. Calling her brat, calling her unworthy. I never thought she would act that way. Because I couldn't sleep, I went on my phone for a little bit.

I browsed on social media for a bit when I ran into an ad. It was for a vacation to an Island resort. Immediately, I pressed the shortcut to the website and read through the reviews. It was five out of five stars. There were pictures of relaxing views, beautiful sunsets, and even luxurious bedrooms and restaurants.

I nudged Sans. He struggled to keep his eyes closed and sat up. "What is it, Frisk," he asked sleepily. I showed him the ad and he smiled with glee. "We should wait until morning to ask Chara and Asriel. They might have other plans," Sans said, kissing my cheek and laying back down on the bed. I joined him. My eyelids grew heavy and I felt weary. Immediately, I drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I woke up to the relaxing sound of birds chirping and the delicious smell of pancakes. I got up from the bed and walked downstairs. There, I saw Papyrus cooking pancakes and eggs. "GOOD MORNING, HUMAN! I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL," Papyrus greeted. I nodded and sat on the couch. I started dialing the vacation island phone number.

"Hello," a man said on the other line. I smiled. "Hi, I would like to schedule a vacation for four people, please," I said politely. I heard the faint sound of a keyboard typing. "Alright. We just need your name," he said. I gave him my name and he told me that our room was on hold for us. I thanked him and hung up.

At that moment, Chara and Asriel walked downstairs. "Morning, Frisk. Who were you on the phone with, if I can so kindly ask," Asriel asked politely. I smiled. "Oh, I was checking into a room. If you guys won't be busy, I booked an island vacation for you two along with me and Sans," I told them. Chara smiled big at Asriel and he nodded. "We would love to join you two," he replied. I nodded back. 

"We should start packing for the trip. They also mentioned that we have to be there before the day ends," I finished. Immediately, Chara pulled me up the stairs and into her room. I knew what she had done that for. "What do I bring to wear," she asked me. I stood in pride like Mettaton. "Well, darling, I suggest luau dresses and attire," I said, imitating Mettaton's voice. Chara laughed and started packing. I began to help. Before long, all of the stuff was packed and all of us were in Asriel's car, driving away towards the resort.