The Resort

CHARA'S POV

All I could feel was the relaxation of the chairs and the warmth of the sun. Frisk sat in the beach chair next to mine, sipping on some coconut juice. I watched as the waves of the ocean went back and forward in an endless cycle. "This was a great idea, Frisk," I said, lifting my sunglasses off my eyes. She nodded and took another sip of her juice.

Just then, Asriel and Sans returned with chicken wings and coconut juice. "BONE appetite," Sans joked as he sat down on a beach chair next to Frisk's. Asriel sat in the chair next to mine. He let his sunglasses fall to his eyes and I saw him shut his eyes. "The breeze here is perfect. I don't think a vacation could be any better than this," Asriel said. I nodded in agreement. 

I sipped my coconut juice. It was cold. Perfect. "So, when are we heading to the room? The sun is setting and I don't fancy being in the dark," Frisk said. Sans shrugged. "We can go now, if you want," I said, getting up from my chair. Frisk grabbed our food and I grabbed the coconut cups. We carefully carried them back to the room.

Our room had two queen-sized beds, a bathroom, a flat-screen TV, cupboards stuffed with a fridge and a nightstand next to the beds, holding a table lamp. Sans immediately jumped onto a bed and got comfortable. Frisk sat down next to him. In fact, me and Asriel joined them. We watched TV for a little bit and then decided to get changed and go to bed.

I got changed into a green tank top and dark brown shorts. I got under the covers next to Asriel and leaned on the soft pillows. I heard Sans snoring and Frisk quietly sleeping. I closed my eyes. Everything in my view went dark. I looked around my surroundings, looking for a sign of my friends. There was nothing.

Suddenly, I heard screams and turned. Frisk laid on the ground, tears running down her cheeks. In front of her, I stood there, clutching a knife, and laughing maniacally. Around me, echos rang out. I kept hearing, "You betrayed us," and, "I thought you loved me." Tears ran down my face and I fell to the floor. I heard Asriel whispering my name, over and over and over.

FRISK'S POV 

I woke up to Asriel's screams. I found him shaking the sleeping Chara, as tears ran down her cheeks. The pillows were getting wet and I quickly climbed out of the bed. Sans followed me. I started helping Asriel wake Chara up. But she refused to wake up. She was breathing but she seemed deep in a dream. Suddenly, Sans put his hand to her forehead. As soon as he let go, Chara shot up from the bed.