The Wedding Day

CHARA'S POV

I was so scared as Frisk comforted me and Mettaton finished positioning the veil on my head. Softly, Frisk lifted the veil over my face. "You're going to be great. When you walk down that aisle, you and Asriel are going to be so happy," Frisk said as I stood up. Papyrus and Sans walked in. "It's time," Sans said, taking my hand. Yes, I chose them to walk me down the aisle.

Frisk ran off as she talked to Grillby, who had volunteered to be the priest. I looked towards the wedding arch. Asriel was there, dressed in a fancy tuxedo. Sans smiled as I started to shake. "You'll be fine," he said. I smiled. Suddenly, music turned on. Sans nodded and we started walking down the aisle.

Undyne and Alphys had their phones out, recording the wedding as I walked down the aisle, flowers in my hands and my veil dragging on the floor behind me. It seemed like forever, but I had finally reached the wedding arch. Asriel smiled and pulled my veil out of my face. Everyone clapped. Grillby proudly stood up behind the pedestal and began making his speech.

"We are all gathered here today to celebrate the beloved wed of our friends, Chara and Asriel. They have loved each other since they were little and I couldn't be more than happy for them. Now, you two may place your rings," Grillby said. Asriel grabbed the red and white ring and slid it onto my finger. I slid an identical one onto his.

"Now, with that being said. They shall now exchange their wedding vows. Chara, do you take Asriel Dreemur to be your husband," Grillby asked me. Without hesitation, I nodded and said, "I do." He nodded and looked at Asriel. "And do you, Asriel, take Chara to be your wife," Grillby asked him. He smiled at me and said, "I do."

Grillby smiled and looked to the audience. "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Grillby finished. Immediately, I jumped into Asriel's arms and kissed him. Everyone jumped out of their seats and clapped. Everyone cheered. After six years, me and Asriel were married.

The afterparty was amazing. The music was great and the food was to die for. Undyne and Alphys even did a food fight. It was fun to watch. Me and Asriel were so happy. Frisk and Sans congratulated us. In fact, everyone did. But the party slowed down when two people showed up. They were not happy. It was Toriel and Asgore.