ThunderShield

Summary: Thor teaches Steve a lesson

The Avengers were casually partying amongst other friends after a long week of fighting against HYDRA. Everyone was tired, but somehow put enough energy to come to this party or so called 'gathering'. It wasn't a rave type of party it was more like a social gathering. No one was in the mood for partying like that.

Steve was at the bar chatting with the bartender, he was chatting a little too nicely to where it might be taken as flirting. Steve didn't see it that way, he was just making a nice conversation.

Thor on the other hand came late. He had some business to take care of in regards of Asgard and Loki. When he did come back he was looking for his boyfriend, Steve. When he did find Steve it wasn't something pleasant to him. Thor saw him flirting.

He walked up to the two of them sitting down next to Steve. "Hey babe." Steve smiled. "This is my boyfriend." Thor introduced himself. "Did you know that?" He glared at the bartender.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Thor asked his boyfriend. They excused themselves and made their way outside. "What do you think you're doing?" Thor rose his voice. "Why were you flirting with him?"

"I wasn't, I was just talking." Steve argued. "That was not talking Steve. I saw the way you looked at him and I definitely saw the way he looked at you. You didn't do anything to stop it either. There's a line between being nice and flirting and you definitely crossed that line."

"I-I'm sorry if it seemed like I was. I wasn't trying to." He apologized. "You will be sorry. We're going home. It's time you learn your lesson." Thor was getting angrier by the minute, they walked hand in hand back inside and out the front door to leave. He made sure to glare at the bartender before walking out.

Once they got home Thor instructed Steve to strip down to his boxers while he did the same. Steve was a bit nervous to see what his boyfriend was going to do. He's never really seen Thor so jealous and angry like this, it was a different anger though.

Thor came in the room with some rope. "Turn over." Steve did as told and felt him tie his hands together behind his back.

"Since you were being awfully talkative tonight, you will not make a sound. Am I clear?" Steve nodded as Thor put a cloth around his mouth.

"And to make sure you don't try to move around since I know you do. This is your punishment." He held his hand out for Mjolnir. Once in his hands, he placed it onto Steve's back.

Steve's lower half of his body was off the bed with his knees touching the floor. Thor pulled his boxers down and his hand rose and made contact with his butt.

"Maybe next time you will know when to stop."

Each time Thor's hand made contact with Steve's bottom, he would flinch in pain and jerk forward. The pain was bearable, Steve knew this was his punishment to his actions so he didn't have the right to complain. Besides, he couldn't anyways, the rag was still over his mouth.

Thor finished after a couple more spanks, he then unbuckled his pants.

"Since you were so naughty tonight you don't get any prep and you can only cum when I say so."

Thor lined himself up and thrusted harshly into the super soldier. With every thrust came a muffled moan from Steve. The God went faster if that was even possible. Nevertheless, Steve enjoyed it, no matter how painful it was. He knew this was supposed to be painful because it was his punishment.

Thor came inside him with a groan as he tilted his head back in pleasure, but before Steve could, he spoke.

"No you don't get to come. Not yet." Thor lifted Mjolnir off of Steve and turned him back over.

"We're not done yet baby." He smirked. Thor searched their box of toys for something to make Steve writhe. He held the vibrator as he turned it on and place it on his tip.

With every squirm, every moan, every arch in his back that came from the smaller man as Asgardian kept it on his tip. Occasionally moving it around to find his sensitive spot. When he did, he didn't move, knowing Steve wanted to come oh so badly.

"Okay baby, you can come."

With that, warm liquid came out of his tip, spewing like a volcano. Some of which landed on the his boyfriend's chest. Steve then was being lifted up Thor as he took off the rag that was once covering his mouth.

"Lick it off me." He demanded. Steve's tongue licked every inch of Thor's abs licking all the warm substance off.

Once he was done the God of thunder wiped some off his face with his thumb,"Open up." He proceeded to wipe it on his tongue. "You were such a good boy. Let's get you cleaned up."

Thor untied his boyfriend before kissing him gently. "I wasn't to harsh now was I?" Steve shook his head,"No. I deserved it. I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was flirting. I didn't mean for that." Thor place a sloppy kiss on the top of his head. "It's okay love, lets shower." He smiled at his small boyfriend.