Stucky

Summary: It's Valentine's Day

Warning:Bucky will be wearing lace panties , don't like it? Don't read it :) Post Serum Steve, but 40s Bucky

Everyday Steve always woke up before Bucky. It was just a daily routine for Steve, he's been a morning person since he could remember. Every morning Steve made Bucky breakfast, so this time, he wanted to do the same for Steve. And it was Valentine's Day, what better opportunity. He knew Steve woke up at 6:30, so Bucky woke up at 5:30 to get flowers, chocolates, a stuffed animal and maybe something for the bedroom.

He finished breakfast right when he heard Steve's alarm go off. Soon he heard his heavy footsteps within their house. "Babe?" He yawned.

Bucky walked to him, wrapping an arm around his waist,"Happy Valentine's Day baby."

"You did all this for me?" Bucky nodded with a smile. "You do this for me everyday, I thought you should take a break."

Steve sat down devouring the breakfast his boyfriend had made. They ate in silence, but they didn't mind. It was a peaceful, comforting silence. One where they just enjoyed being in each other's presence.

When they both finished Steve was about to get up to wash their plates, but Bucky stopped him. "Give me that. You sit." He demanded. As he was washing their dishes he felt Steve's arms wrap around his waist from behind. "You are amazing, you know that?" He complimented which made the brunette blush fiercely. He never was used to Steve complimenting him, he still always got flustered, but Steve loved that so he made sure to compliment him each time he got.

"Can we go back to bed?" The blonde asked. "Hold on babe, I have another surprise. Close your eyes." Bucky placed the flowers, chocolate, and stuffed animal on the counter in front of Steve.

"Open."

"Wow, I really do have the best boyfriend in the world." He smiled kissing Bucky's lips. "Thank you Buck."

"But wait, there's more."

"What more could I want?" Steve laughed as he was dragged into the bedroom again and Bucky locked the door. "I wanted to wait for tonight, but I realized why wait when we have the whole day to have fun."

"You're damn right."

Steve got pushed onto the bed by his boyfriend who was straddling on top of him while their lips fought for dominance which Steve won. Steve's hands made their way to Bucky's clothed butt, giving it a squeeze which earned a moan from Bucky. Steve then removed his shirt while Bucky did the same. The blonde was about to unbutton his boyfriends jeans, but was stopped.

"I have another surprise." Bucky proceeded to take his jeans off revealing his hard on that was covered with the red lace material.

Steve's eyes were full of lust while he watched Bucky intently as came closer while Steve's boner kept getting harder and harder.

They removed the last of Steve's clothing expect his boxers. "You like baby?"

Steve nodded lustfully. "I want to make you feel good today." With that Steve let his boyfriends hands go wherever they pleased. He let Bucky make a trail of wet kisses down his neck onto his abdomen giving him marks everywhere. Soon his lips were at the hem of Steve's boxers. He pulled them down torturously slow.

Buckys hand made its way to Steve's member going up and down, then replaced it with his mouth. The older man rocked his hips back and forth into his mouth moaning at the pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm gonna—" Then warm substance filled the youngers mouth. "You were so good baby." He cooed. "But now, it's my turn."

In one smooth motion he flipped them leaving Steve hovering over his boyfriend. He began leaving hickeys all over his neck and down to where his hard on was. He teased by softly rubbing Bucky's hard on.

"Don't be a tease Steve." He moaned. "You're so pretty babyboy. You're all mine." Steve smirked tracing his hand up and down Bucky's body.

Soon his panties were removed gently since Bucky knew Steve loved them so they would be used again.

"I-I need you." He begged. "I gotta prep you baby." The younger male shook his head,"No. Please."

"I barely touched you and you're already wet for me." The older male saw the pre-cum oozing out if his tip. He used his mouth to lick all of it that was trickling down with one good suck causing his boyfriend to writhe.

"You ready baby?" Bucky whimpered with a nod.

Steve lined himself up and slowly put his member in. Soon he found himself hovering over the smaller male. "You okay?" Steve asked just to be sure.

"M'not a baby Steve. I'm fine."

With that being said the super soldier picked up the pace occasionally leaning down to meet Bucky's lips while their hands were intertwined.

"F-faster."

Moans filled their empty house while the only thing that contained them was curse words and sweet assurance from Steve making sure he didn't hurt his boyfriend. Soon they both came, Steve for the second time. The other thing they heard was the creaking of their bed as it rocked back and forth with them.

He flopped besides Bucky on their bed, both breathing hard.

"We didn't break the bed this time." The brunette pointed out with a laugh. Then as if on cue they felt the bed shift and then hit the the floor. "You just had to say something." Steve sarcastically spoke as he looked at his beautiful boyfriend. "Round two in the shower?" He asked. Bucky nodded. Steve gently placed a kiss on the others lips,"Race you there."

Then they both raced to the shower not waiting for the water to be turned on before they started making out again.