Multiverse

Summary: There is more than one universe

Requested by: JessieLaxton

"Tony that just doesn't seem possible." Steve spoke while everyone agreed in the HQ living room. "Yeah, I just don't think it's possible." Sam agreed. "You know what, I don't have to listen to this. I'll prove it to you all." Tony spoke standing up.

Tony had this theory that there was more than one universe. That there was more than one Avengers and that they were doing something else, or maybe there was a universe that the Avengers wasn't even a thing. So Tony has been working day and night on a new project which he almost has completed, he just needed a final piece.

Everyone else noticed how much he's been working on it and it's safe to say they go worried. "Come on Tony, get some food. This can wait." Nat told him. With one sigh knowing she wasn't going to take no for an answer, he reluctantly agreed and saw Sam, Bucky, Steve, Wanda, Peter, Loki, and Thor in the living room watching a movie.

"So he emerges out of his cave!" Thor joked. "Join us we're watching a movie Mr.Stark." Peter waved him over. "What movie?" Tony asked. "Your favorite." Steve answered. "I guess I'll stay."

It wasn't until midway through the movie they started hearing something strange, at first they thought it was apart of the movie, but when it was paused, the strange humming kept going on. "Tony, what is that?" Steve asked grabbing his shield when the lights starting flickering.

Then all of a sudden it just stopped and they heard a cluster of footsteps grow louder as it neared them. Suddenly, they were met with themselves. But it wasn't them. "Loki, is this your doing?" Nat asked. "Not me."

"That's us." Wanda spoke. "Who are you and where are you from?" Tony asked. "Um, I'm Chris, that's Sebastian, Anthony, Scarlett, Chris, Tom, Elizabeth, Tom, and RDJ. We're from earth?" Chris Evans told Tony but wasn't sure if it was the answer he wanted. "We're not here to hurt you." He added,"We saw this black hole appear in the middle of the movie set—"

"So you went through it?" Tony cut him off. "Well to be fair we were getting the kid. He went through it." He pointed to Tom. "So you're dumb in two universes." Tony spoke to Peter.

They went to their doppelgänger, if you could even call them that. They went to themselves eyeing them carefully. "Why are you wearing heels?" Tony asked RDJ. "Isn't it obvious? I'm short." Tony nodded,"This guy gets it."

"What are your names?" Scarlett asked. "I'm Tony, that's Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Loki, Thor, Peter, and Natasha." Chris Hemsworth eyed Thor closely,"Who names their kid Thor? Why are you wearing a curtain? Why are you taking like that too?"

"So where you come from, there is no respect for a God? Humans. Why are you talking like that?" Thor scoffed. "Why are you wearing horns?" Tom Hiddleston spoke while poking Loki's crown. Loki grabbed his wrist bringing it away from his head. "Why aren't you wearing one?Brother you are right, these humans have no respect and they talk weird."

"Yeah I agree with you there." Peter spoke. "He talks funny." He pointed to the other Tom. "You talk funny." Tom remarked. "Why is my hair long? Who let me do that?" Sebastian spoke grabbing a piece of Bucky's hair. "Steve, he's touching my hair. Make him stop."

"Do you always do what he says?" Chris asked Steve. "Well—" Steve started but was cut off. "Yes they're in love." Tony spoke. "Okay we're not in love." Steve denies while everyone gives him a look of disbelief. "Okay maybe we are but that doesn't matter." Chris and Sebastian looked at each other,"We're lovers?" Chris nodded,"Looking that way."

"I like your jacket." Elizabeth commented to Wanda. "Thanks it's mine." Natasha butted in. "You have good taste, especially when you're here with all this guys. Are you always with them?" Scarlett asked. "Yeah, it's not so bad. Once you learn how to tune them out when they do something stupid, it's bearable."

"I'll try that next time. Thanks." Scarlett smiled. "So we're just gonna ignore the fact that I got red bug eyes?" Anthony spoke up. "First of all, they help on missions. What do you do on missions Anthony?" Sam crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't do missions." Sam laughed,"Oh you don't do missions. Well next time you wanna make fun of my "bug eyes" make sure you're on my level. How do we send them back?"

"Follow me." Tony spoke. Everyone followed him back to his working area. "Okay, just go back through there and I'll make sure to turn it off this time." Tony instructed. "But do they have to go Mr.Stark?" Peter asked. "Yes they do Peter, they need to get back to their world." Peter and Tom frowned. "Well tell Tessa I said hi."

Once they were all back through the black hole, shut it off, double checking this time. "That was weird." Steve spoke. "Yeah it was, why would I ever cut my hair?" Bucky agreed. "They talked funny." Peter commented. "So are we just gonna ignore the fact that I was right? Me?" Tony spoke up. "That's all you got out of this? Not the fact that there could be more of us coming through there and maybe they won't be nice. You need to be careful with that." Nat told him and everyone agreed. "You people have no respect." Tony muttered as he walked away.

Hope you like it :)

Also, if you're a fan of 5sos my friend cake_bytheocean_ wrote a book, it's Lashton and it's called Demons. I've read it and I really like it a lot, you should check it out !:)