WinterSpider

Summary: Peter is sick and Bucky takes care of him

Requested by: Loki_of_asgard1

It was that time of year in the winter where everyone was getting sick and because of the serum Bucky had, he didn't get sick, but that didn't stop Peter from getting a cold. So when Bucky heard him getting out of bed running to the restroom, he knew something was wrong. He quickly followed and was met with him hunching over the toilet.

"You alright?" He asked when he heard Peter finish. "No." Then he went to go lay back down.

That's when Bucky realized, he doesn't know how to take care of anyone, he's had the serum in him for a long time and actually forgotten what it's like. His mind was racing with thoughts, mostly were what do I do?

Peter coughed frantically which pulled him out from his thoughts. He stood there dumbfound as he was trying to think of something, anything to do. So under pressure, which he's not good under might I add, he just tossed a blanket on him. It was still folded, so it didn't do any good, it also didn't do any good that it landed on Peter's head.

He groaned at the light, yet sudden pressure. "Sorry baby." Peter unfolded it himself instantly covering himself and curling up in a ball trying to contain the warmth emitting from his body. His eyes were closed, mouth slightly open since his nostrils were clogged, if Bucky didn't know any better, he'd say he was dead. His skin was paler than usual, his nose became red from wiping it too much, underneath his eyes was red too, but a might lighter shade.

"Uhh, babe?" He asked as he inched forward to Peter and poked his face. His eyes slowly opened while having a confused expression on his face. "Did you just poke me?"

"No? What? When?" Bucky laughed time play it off. "I'm hungry." He hoarsely spoke with a pout. "Okay, I'll get you something."

Bucky went to the kitchen, ran to the fridge, to the pantry, back to the fridge as if something will magically appear and then back again to the pantry. He may have even broke a sweat from being nervous and running around the kitchen so much.

What do sick people eat? He thought as he scratched his head curiously. Bucky went to the fridge to get an apple and cut it into slices. "Apples are healthy, right?" He spoke to himself uncertainly. When he went back to the room, Peter's eyes were closed again, he was going to poke him one more time, but he spoke. "Don't poke me."

"Uh, here." He smiled nervously as he handed him the slices. Peter looked down at the slices then back at Bucky. "Thank you, but could you make me some soup please." He nodded then went back to the kitchen.

"Soup. Of course. Of fucking course, why didn't I think of that? Apples? Really Bucky?" He muttered angrily to himself.

Quickly, he brought the soup to Peter who was sat up on their bed, trying to find a channel to watch, and eating the slices. Which made Bucky feel better. "Here."

"Thank you." Peter smiled while carefully taking the bowl. "Do you want anything else? Another blanket? More food?" He asked just to be sure. "Just come in bed with me please."

Within watching TV, Peter sat his bowl down on the nightstand besides him and ran to the bathroom. Seconds later, Bucky heard him throw up. He walked over to the bathroom, making sure Peter didn't need any help. "My soup was that bad huh?"

"No, I can never keep anything down when I'm sick. Which is something I've always hated cause then I'm always hungry." He groaned then stuck his face in the toilet to throw up again.

Scrunching up his nose, Bucky grabbed the febreeze and sprayed all over the room. "Thanks. That makes me feel so much better." He spoke sarcastically. No one wants to know that their vomit stinks up the room. He flushed the toilet as his head leaned back slowly then let out multiple sneezes.

"Sorry baby. Let's just go back to bed. Maybe that'll help." He suggested to which Peter nodded. "Thanks for taking care of me, or at least attempting to." Bucky laughed at himself,"Anytime baby. Just don't get sick again."