Winter Spider

Summary: Peter is the Winter Spider
Pre Frozen Captain America

Requested by: Anora_Riddle-Malfoy

He was a 19 year old boy when he was kidnapped by HYDRA. They called him the Winter Spider, the deadliest assassin ever, who had all the abilities and senses of a spider. Who was trained to do all their dirty work for them. He'd been brainwashed to keep him from remembering his life before. There was no one to save him. He was all alone, it was up to him to save himself. That's what he did.

He didn't mention anything about remembering his past, one day on a mission, he escaped. Vanished. Never to return. No one knew his name, or where he was, until Tony Stark came along.

One day, he was casually walking in a café, nonchalantly glancing around, until he found a place to sit next to a young man. "Brilliant coffee am I right?" He started, while the man just looked at him. "I'm Tony and you are?" The man stayed silent. "Should I call you Peter or the Winter Spider?" He asked, eyeballing him very carefully.

The man was going to run towards the door, but there was Steve and Sam blocking it. "Look, we don't want to hurt you. But you're in danger and apparently the guys you ditched all those years ago, they hold a grudge. So come with us and we'll keep you safe." Peter agreed.

At the Avengers headquarters, he was going to met the rest of them. The first one he met was Bucky. They seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. Probably because they were both kidnapped by HYDRA.

"How did you escape?" Bucky asked. "I didn't tell them I was remembering and I just didn't come back from a mission." Bucky chuckled lightly,"Something I should've done."

They continued talking and opening up to one another. Peter was still very nervous, his leg bouncing up and down like is usually did, until Bucky placed his hand on it. "I know you're scared, I was too, but I also know these guys will do everything they can to protect you."

"Including me. I mean, I can't let a cutie like you slip away again." Bucky winked trying to lighten the tension that was in the air. It worked, Peter began smiling and blushing, for a moment, he forgot all about why he was there. "I assume you were frozen too? I mean, looking like that I think my assumption is correct?" Bucky gave him a cocky grin.

"All right, the gang is all here. Peter, just follow my lead." Tony said. "Do you have a plan?" He asked. "Nope."

They followed Tony out to the main room. "Guys, this is...Anthony...f-fonias Barnes?" He spoke with the least amount of confidence which came out like a question. "Buckys brother. Yeah, he goes by Oni." Tony said more confidently. He made eye contact with Steve, then Bucky who he shrugged at, then let "Oni" explain to them why they're there.

"Anthony Fonias Barnes?" Steve asked. "What? Is that not believable?" Bucky chuckled lightly. "Okay so what, I panicked, they believe it. Everything's fine."

I hope you like it ! And if you want me to fix or change anything, don't be afraid to tell me:) I don't have a problem with it