Stucky

Summary: Steve has panic attacks

Bucky was used to Steve having panic attacks, he was usually the one who calmed him down. He knew what to do. Steve's panic attacks usually come from when he's stressed. When you do what he does, then of course you'd be stressed too.

Bucky was reading, trying to catch up on what he missed when he was frozen in Wakanda. He heard the door open, knowing it was Steve, so he waited for him to walk into the room where he was. But he never came.

So Bucky went to go check on him and when he did, Steve was rocking back and forth in the corner of their living room. "Steve? Babe what's wrong?" Bucky rushed over to him, sitting on the floor next to him.

Steve was sweating and his lips were trembling. He went to go grab Bucky's hand, but they were shaking so bad. He heard Steve's rapid breathing as if he was trying to breath, but couldn't.

"Deep breaths Steve." He told him to put his head in between his knees while he went to get something he knew would calm him down.

It was a picture of them two that they had framed.

"Remember this day Stevie? It was the day you proposed to me. Remember? Just look at the picture and focus on my voice." Bucky instructed him as he still heard his trembling breaths and shaking body.

"Remember you picked me up from Wakanda because we didn't have our apartment yet and I was still living there. We went to the beach cause we haven't been there in a long time. We had a picnic in one of the lifeguard towers while watching the sunset. I remember you telling me you slipped the lifeguard ten dollars. Then after we had dessert you began to tell me how much you loved me and how much I meant to you. How grateful you were to have me and how you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. You began to tell me how you wanted a better ring, but that's all you had money for, and I said—"

"I-I don't need a ring t-to clarify my love for you. I-I would've loved it even if w-was an onion r-ring." Steve lifted his head from between his knees and took a deep breath. "You okay Stevie?" He nodded. "Y-yeah. Thank you Buck."

"Let's get you out of your uniform. You must be hot." Bucky helped Steve up and Steve kissed him passionately. "What was that for?"

"Just how much I love and appreciate you. All those things I said that night I still and always will mean them."