DeadpoolxWeasel

Summary: Wade protects Weasel in a bar after being threatened

Requested by: @Marvel_lover2426 

Whenever Weasel would work later than usual, Wade would stick around just to give him company and make sure he's safe. Nights like those are when Weasel wanted no business which happened often, but when it did happen, he would casually be talking to Wade to pass the time by.

However, Friday nights were one of the busiest and there was a game going on so many men and a few women came to watch.

Only a couple bartenders were working that night and including Weasel and he felt so overwhelmed with everything. Those men could drink faster than he could serve and at first it wasn't a problem until they got drunkenly impatient and mad.

"Hey! I don't have all night!" One yelled. "It's coming right up sir." Weasel replied politely to which the guy rolled his eyes. Serving him quickly with no thank you another guy spoke. "Come on guy! My cup has been empty for so long! What's the hold up?!"

Walking fast to the guy who was on the other side of the bar, he grabbed the cup and refilled it quickly. "You know you're lucky there's so many people here or else I would've taken matters into my own hands." He threatened male Weasel gulp nervously and Wade emerge from where he was sitting.

"Yeah? What're you gonna do?" He spoke coming in between the two. The drunken guy laughed lowly as he punched Wade in the face. "Ow!" Wade exclaimed after a prolonged silence. "You better sit down or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Or I can call the authorities."

"Ain't no way am I leaving." Wade looked at Weasel with a nod,"Well if he doesn't want to leave then I guess we can't make him. I'll be right back."

Wade went into the restroom changing into his Deadpool outfit and coming back out where he once was. "Okay, now I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

The guy chuckled and went to punch Deadpool, but he caught his fist in his own hand twisting it quickly behind his back and then he pushed the guy away from them. "Leave. I'm not asking, I'm telling you and I don't wanna tell you twice."

Now angering him, he snapped his fingers and more people came up behind him. Wade did the same but no one came up behind him. "Weasel! Get over here!" He yelled in a whisper as he nodded his head over to where they were. "Oh right." Weasel stammered. "Thanks babe, now you can go, that was only for dramatic effect. Wouldn't want you getting hurt." He smiled giving a quick peck on his temple.

"You really think you can take on all of us?" He drunkenly laughed. "I'll take my chances." Wade spoke as he charged for all of them.

Pulling out their guns which made Wade laugh and saying something along the lines of how pathetic they had to use guns, but two could play that game.

Pulling out his two guns from behind, they immediately started shooting, so Deadpool hopped onto a table doing a front flip to avoid all the bullets coming his way, but as he landed, he made his shot, which just happened to be in their leg. He didn't want to cause too much damage.

Weasel never liked Wade fighting and using guns, so experiencing both scared the living daylights out of him as he crouched behind the bad counter covering his ears flinching at every noise praying Wade is okay.

Suddenly, two guys held Wade's arms preventing him from doing any further damage to them. The guy who started it all came closer and when he was close enough, Wade used his feet, walking on him as some support beam to do a backflip over the two guys holding him letting him loose, shooting at them while in the air while some bullets managed to impact their chests.

"Now that was cool." He commented real quick before they all started chasing him again.

Weasel popped his head slightly over to make sure Wade was okay, but when he did he saw him get shot in the shoulder. Gasping quite loudly then covering his mouth when seeing the now slightly more sober guys look at him then point their guns at him. Ducking down quickly waiting for bullets to hit him, but they never did.

Wade quickly slid on his knees underneath the guns shooting each one in their leg causing them to fall down and shot the ceiling instead, they fell to the floor unable to move with their wounds, bleeding out until help arrived. If help arrived in time to actually help that is.

"Babe!" He heard Wade call, but Weasel was too in shock to even respond. "Nothing hit you right?" He asked to which Weasel could only shake his head frantically at. "Talk to me baby, you're okay right?"

"T-they shot you. Y-your shoulder. You scared me so much." He trembled attacking Wade in a tight hug. "You know I can't die." He pointed out. "I-I know, but just the thought of you getting hurt I hate it. You know that."

"I know and I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I'll try my best." Wade smiled as Weasel kissed his lips passionately and with relief that his boyfriend was okay.

I hope you like it !