Spideypool/Superfamily

Summary: Peter is in an abusive relationship with Wade

Steve and Tony are Peters dad

Requested by cake_bytheocean_

Peter and Wade have been dating for a couple years now and at first he was the most perfect boyfriend you could ask for. But as their relationship went on, Peter noticed Wade would get angry over little things. Like if he showed up late to his house or if Peter didn't do what he asked. At first it wasn't bad, it was a little scary, but then Wade started laying his hands on him.

Wade's reasoning for getting angry gotten more and more ridiculous. Whenever he'd get angry he'd take it out on Peter physically. There were times where Peter stayed at Wades house for a couple days so his dads wouldn't catch on and see his bruises.

It was a while ago where Peter realized he didn't feel anything anymore for Wade, but he was too scared to leave and he would always threaten to hurt Peter's dads if he left.

Peter was sleeping over at Wade's house and it was the middle of the night where he thought this was the perfect time to leave. So quietly and cautiously he packed his things before heading for the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" He heard from behind and his heart dropped. He set down his duffle bag and turned to see an angry Wade. "You were trying to leave me." Peter shook his head as he saw Wade walk closer to him. "No, I wasn't."

Wade looked at the boy's duffle bag. "Seems to me like you were." Then Wade's hands were wrapped around Peter's neck. "Do you wanna find out what happens if you try to leave me?" Peter shook his head while gasping for air. Then he was thrown on the floor. "Looks like you will."

"Take off your shirt." Peter shakily did as he was told to then he felt a harsh kick to his side. He toppled over on the floor when he felt more.

"Wade, s-stop please." Peter sobbed. Wade put pressure on one of the bruises Peter had and he let out a scream in pain,"I expect you to be back. If you don't something bad will happen to your parents." The younger boy nodded. He couldn't risk his parents getting hurt because of him.

Peter swung his way to the avengers tower, sneaking in quietly. "Hello Peter. Welcome back." JARVIS spoke loudly. "Shhhh, JARVIS, my parents cannot know I'm here."

"But you're bleeding." The AI spoke noticing his bloody nose. "I'm okay."

JARVIS knew Peter wasn't okay so he quietly alerted Steve and Tony. He told them Peter needed help. They both jumped out of their bed racing to their child.

When they reached his room they didn't see him so they looked in the restroom. They saw Peter looking at his bruises with his shirt off trying to clean some of the cuts.

"Peter." Tony spoke. The teenager whipped his head around to see both his parents. "Dads." He yelped and tried putting his shirt back on but Tony stopped him. "Who the hell is doing this to you Peter?" Steve asked.

That's when Peter couldn't hold it in anymore. He hobbled over to his knees and just broke down crying. Tony and Steve joined him on the floor, trying to calm him down, so they can get the man who did this to their son. "Tell me who did this Peter." Steve demanded. "They won't hurt you anymore. We're here now."

"Wade." He spoke so softly just enough for the both of them to hear. Tony and Steve looked at each other in disbelief. "Wade did this?"

Steve was beyond angry

Steve was beyond angry. He wanted justice for his son, as did Tony.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tony asked. "H-he threatened to hurt you guys if I ever left. I've been so scared to leave pops. I didn't want him to hurt you guys." He quivers. "How long has he been doing this?"

"A-a year."

"We'll talk more about this in the morning. Just get some rest." Tony told the kid. "I-I'm not in trouble am I?" Peter asked. "No of course not. Try to get some sleep." They both kissed the top of his head and went to their room.

-

"How could we not notice? I always had a feeling about that Wade." Steve spoke angrily. "He's a clever kid. He hid it really well. It's not our fault. He didn't want us to know." Tony assured his husband. Then they heard Peter call for them.

"Pete, what's wrong?" Peter tossed them his phone to show him Wade's text. "H-he's coming for me. Please don't let him take me. I-I don't want to be with him. Please dads." He sobbed uncontrollably. "We won't let him get you. It'll be okay." Steve assured while Tony called the rest of the Avengers plus one winter soldier. Since Steve insisted.

"Okay just stay in here. We have people who are going to help." Steve told him but as he was about to leave peter grabbed his hand. "C-can I come with you?" He nodded while bringing him downstairs.

"What's he doing here?" Tony asked. "He wanted to come with me. He's scared."

Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Thor, and Bucky all sat in the living room to get debriefed by Tony and Steve. They made sure to get an okay from Peter before they could talk about it.

"He's coming here soon. Bucky and Thor can you stay with him?" Steve asked. They both nodded. "Okay they're gonna be with you in your room. No matter what, stay up there.

The rest got suited up and waited for the arrival of Deadpool.

"Don't worry, your dads will handle this." Bucky assured while locking the door. Thor sat by the window while Bucky watched the door.

Then all the lights went out.