Billy and Monet

Monet's pov

i completely forgot that Billy was still here! shit! i hear someone coming. who is it? i can hear Capron and Corey still arguing in the living room.  

Billy's pov

i heard the whole argument in the living room and i heard Monet's door slam. i went to the living room and asked Corey where Monet is. he pointed to her room. i went to it and knocked on the door. Monet: Go away!

i went inside and sat next to her. she curled up and was crying her eyes out. i asked her if she wanted to go out today.

Monet: wait really?

me: if you want?

Monet: sure!

me: wanna go to tempest? just us?

Monet: hell yeah!

Monet's pov

me: hey Corey?

Corey: yeah

me: am i going to go to school?

Corey: do ya want to?

Monet: probs not. just might be hard with my appointments

Corey: cool, you going out to tempest with Billy soon?

Monet: yeah, he's just having a shower.

10min later

Billy: you ready?

me: yeah! let's go!

at Tempest

billy's pov

i've been trying to make Monet laugh all day and i think it's working as she seems so much happier! she seems so happy doing something she loves to do. i love making people laugh as it just puts a smile on my face.

No-ones pov

Monet went to the trampoline to the foam pit and did a front double 2 twists. Billy went and did a bunch of random tricks and they just had fun. Billy was so funny and he always made Monet laugh! they were just flipping and having so much fun when Monet realise it had been 2 hours, so they left.

back at home