meeting them

Corey and i walked out of his room and i had the beenie over my head covering the hair i had lost. we walked into the living room where Capron and 2 other people were sitting. i slowed down and tried to hide behind Corey but he knew what i wad doing and pushed me forward. Capron saw us and stood up, signalling for the other people to stand up as well.

Monet: hello

them: hello there

Corey: Monet, this is our parents, Robert and Kimberley.

Robert: it is very nice to meet you

Monet: same here

Kimberley: well do you guys want something to eat?

Corey: that would be lovely.

Kimberley and Robert walked off to the kitchen and we all sat down. i was still really nervous and i was still really scared. 

Capron: hey kiddo, everything all ok?

Monet: more or less.

Monet: hey when we get back can i talk to you guys?

Corey: yeah sure

Robert: so what you guys been doing lately?

Capron: well we went to the skatepark and tempest yesterday and met some more fans.

Kimberley: that's good.

Capron: yeah it is.

Kimberley: so Monet, how was moving in with these 2 been?

Monet: it's been so good, i'm so thankful that they did, i wouldn't have been able to handle everything without them.

Capron: thanks kiddo.

time skip

Corey: well thankyou guys, see you soon.

Robert: thank you for coming, and very nice to meet you Monet

Kimberley: yeah bye

Monet: see ya

i'm so happy that's over with. i just want to go home and get this all sorted out.