Chapter 1

~the time before the incident between Inuyasha and Kikyo~

"(Y/n)!"Inuyasha yelled, across the forest as he searched for his best friend.
"Inuyasha, I am over here!"(Y/n) replied as she walked up to him, smiling happily. She had some blood on her mouth. Inuyasha shook his head, smiling as he cupped the blood on her mouth away.

"Hunting on a demon again?" he said.
"Yea, I found a delicious evil one,"(Y/n) said, giggling.

"So, what brings you here? What happened to Kikyo?" she asked. Inuyasha's eyes suddenly turned cold and serious.
"(Y/n), I have something to tell you," he said as he held her by her shoulders.
"What's wrong?"(Y/n) asked, a bit worried since she has never seen Inuyasha looking this serious.

"(Y/n), I am going on a very risky dangerous mission that I have to go alone,"Inuyasha said.

"What?Why are you going alone?"(Y/n) asked, a bit upset.
"Listen to me,please,"Inuyasha said as he looked into her eyes.
"I promise I will return to you, stronger than ever," he said.
"Inuyasha, what mission are you going?"(Y/n) asked, looking away.

"I will tell you that when I get back and I promise I will never leave you again. We'll be together for good, but, please don't ask anything just yet,"Inuyasha said as he held her hands.

(Y/n) looked back at him and sighed.
"Fine. But, you better keep your promise, Inuyasha,"she said and he smirked.
"Of course, I will. You are my best friend, and I will come and take you back. Then,we will be together forever,"Inuyasha said with a confident smile.

~present time~

"It has been 50 years ever since then, huh?"(Y/n) said to herself as she opened her eyes and stared at the sky.
(Y/n) has changed ever since Inuyasha was sealed to the tree by Kikyo 50 years ago. Her hair grew longer. She got stronger and more attractive.
(Y/n) was half human priestess and a half vampire demoness, the last kind of the great vampire demons.

"Inuyasha, what made you and Kikyo fall into his trick?" she said as she leaned on the tree.
She was resting on a branch of a large tree as she recalled the past.

Her goal was to all collect the fragments of Shikon Jewel shards and kill Naraku who caused Inuyasha and Kikyo to kill each other.
"You went after this stupid jewel that disappeared for 50 years until now," she said as she looked at jewel shard in her hand.

"How did this turn into this?" she mumbled as she looked at it carefully.
"Hmm. Don't care. All I want is to kill that half demon who took away the person very important to me,"(Y/n) said as she stood up.

Just then, she heard something came flying towards her way.
"My, my. Ever since I had these damn jewel shards, problems, problems in my way!" she said and turned around, swiftly catching a giant boomerang that almost hit her face with one hand.
"What?!How did she do that?!"someone said.
"So, are you gonna come out or what?"(Y/n) said as she held the large boomerang.

A girl in demon slayer's outfit, a monk, a little fox demon and a large cat demon came out from the trees. You noticed that they were familiar to the people who you heard about while investigating.
"This is yours,"(Y/n) said and threw the boomerang back to the girl who shot you a glare.

Just then, a purifying arrow came flying towards (Y/n) who caught it easily with one hand once again.
"Oh, you have a priestess on your side, huh?" she said and another girl with weird outfit came out. A shocked expression on her face.