Chapter 2

I gasped loudly, couging out all the water which felt like I was vomiting my insides out.
I then got up and turned to the sea "THOUGHT I WAS DEAD???!! HAHAHAH BITC--" before I could finish I noticed my surroundings, where am I?

I start looking , wandering around the beach until reaching a town. In this town, everything looked old and kinda gloomy, nothing interesting except for
"A giant hat?" my eyes sparkled as they layed upon it, never had I seen anything like it!
I approach the place, the giant gates preventing from entering. Lightly, I touch the black metal to examine it only to have a camera pop up
"W-w-who are you?" The person speaking through the camera asked, they sounded nervous but trying their best to sound intimidating
"I'm...I'm Y/N" I smile at the camera knowing that introducing myself wouldn't help

At least I thought

"O-oh! Are you here for the job?" He asked, a little more nicely now.
I think to myself. I mean I obviously wasnt here for a job but... I glance back at the beach with a shiver, I certainly could use one.
"Yes I am sir" I smile nicely, composing my posture
"Hang on, let me turn off the defence system" he says, making me tilt my head
"Defence system..?" I repeat.

"Alright you may enter M-Miss /S-Sir" he says as the gates open with a loud squeak, just like the ones in the scary movies.
I walked in, staying on the path and dusting off any bits of sand I had. This wasnt planned at all and some parts of my clothes were still wet as well as ripped, I sigh, wish I could've looked more presentable.

As the path came to an end, the big doors open to reveal a person wearing a paperbag
"Hello! Would you mind follo-- Oh my goodness!" He exclaimed "w-what happened to you?" He asked pointing at my state
I glance down at myself "I...fell...in the uuh...water..?" I shrug. I wasnt lying.
He tilts his head in confusion but soon shrugs it off, turning on his heel "follow me please"

Flug's PoV

We were walking through the halls and I glance at 'Y/N' who is behind me. They dont necessarily seem to be dressed for a job interview so I have grown suspicious, however, they dont seem like a threat either.
I notice how they look around the walls, smiling to themselves. Once they see me looking at them they give a bigger smile.
They seem weird in a way.. but nothing to worry about. Black Hat will probably not take them.
"Just a heads up.." I start "Boss may be..uuh.. how should I put it..a little evil" I say as they chuckles. Yep, they dont know what they're getting themselves into.
I stop in front of his office and knock, 'Y/N' steps a few steps ahead before turning back with an embarrassed smile.
Once I hear a "Come in" I anxiously open the door, afraid I may get yelled at for bringing a half wet clueless person in.