Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Bag man, Flug, slowly opens the door- he seems shaken up but I shrug it off. He said his boss was "evil" or something but I didnt think much about it....I wonder why? I mean I was certainly nervous but not necessarily scared...not yet at least.

Once the door opened I was revealed to a dapper man sitting with his elbows on his clean polished desk and hands covering his chin. The room was big for an office and the windows behind his chairs were huge with a red tinted glass.
I turned back to focus once he was glaring at Dr Flug, he wore a high top hat and a monocle on his left eye, his skin was grayish and his eyes felt like they peered through me (also he looked really mad)
"And who is this?" He asked biting each word
"T-this sir...is Miss/Mr Y/N...." Flug had replied nervously, trailing at his words once he realized you hadn't given your last name
"Y/N L/N Sir..its a pleasure meeting you" I say smiling and stepping closer to give my hand to shake.
From the corner of my eye I notice Flug raising his finger as to say something but immidietly shut himself up as, what I assume, his boss took my hand. I could see at first a disgusted look on his face which didnt really change except for the glare he gave me. Well, better than him leaving me hanging....I think.

BlackHat's PoV

Disgusting. This human thinks they can just come in, dressed in such state and shake my hand.
I clean my hand on my shirt soon after, causing the human to look slightly offended, good.
Still unamused, I dismiss Flug with a shooting motion. Once he left I gesture for this 'Y/N' to take a seat, once it finally sat down I return to my previous position
"So, you think you are worthy this job, eh?" I ask noticing them shudder at the sound of my voice, hilarious.
"I..I like to think so Sir" they nervously reply, tidying their damp hair. Seriously, where did they go? For a swim?

I snicker at my own thoughts before pausing, leaving them confused. Examining this human again, I notice they are wearing the same clothes as the one at the beach this morning. It cant be, can it?

"And what made you come here?" I grin, leaning in to listen
"Huh? Oh well...I really need a job Sir" they say "as you can see..." they awkwardly smile as they look down at themselves.
"And what makes you good for this position?" I ask, my grin growing wider as I watch them break.
"Huh? O-oh..well..uuuh..I'm.. uuuh" they stutter, looking around for any clues as to what they will be doing exactly. They dont know what they are signing up for.
I sigh loudly on purpose, making them jump. I can feel their anxiety drowning them by now.
"You are hired"

Wait. What?

Their eyes light up as I rethink my own words. That's not what I meant...was it?
I glance back at them
"Why thank you thank you thank you!" They shake my hand non stop
"I cant wait to start working on....work!" They say excitedly. How can they just go along with something? Just this morning you were coughing up salt water and sand, I shake my head.

Then again...

This could be fun.