Chapter 6

Y/N POv

Anxiously I step near the gates, they never really said when to come back. I look down at myself to see the same clothes as yesterday, I sigh.
"I will get to live here right? Which means at some point I'll have food!" I tell myself, trying to be positive. Yes, I still didnt eat anything. The normal human body wouldn't survive this long without food or water, but I'm special! (Yes you are *pat pat*) ...I think..

The same camera appears from yesterday "Goodmorning Miss/Mr Y/N" Flug says from the other side with some crashing sounds
"HI N/N!! (nick name)" an ear raping scream came through, I cover my ears before smiling
"H-hello" I say as the gates open up, they seem less creepy than last time.
I see a flash of green run by before loud beeping was heard, I turn to my side and see Demencia.
We both blink a few times as the beeping repeated
"DEMENCIA GET BACK HERE BEFORE BLA--"
"Before I what?" Flug was interrupted by an annoyed blackhat. When he had looked at Demencia's whereabouts he started shouting
"Yep. Scary" I nod to myself to which blackhat must have heard as he stopped to smirk at me. That smirk didnt last very long as he turned to walk up to me and glare.
He peered at me and I suddenly grew nervous, did he change his mind? Is he going to fire me on my first day right before I started??
I notice Flug had grown quiet, whatever blackhat is thinking he probably knows
"Head to your room, your uniform will be there- get changed and clean yourself up then straight to work" blackhat said as he turned on his heel "Demencia! Inside.NOW!!" He shouted as he walked back.
I just stood there, dumbfounded. Wasn't the boss supposed to be evil? I turn to Flug who simply is looking at me, somehow he turns cold to me at random times.
"Come on, you heard the boss" Flug said as he walked back and the gates closed behind me
"Yes Doctor" I press my tongue, to which he turns. It may be just my imagination but for a second he looked suprised...even hurt. Something I came to notice is he certainly doesn't trust me.

Demencia POV

Crawling on the ceiling I try follow N/N to their room, jumping down just before they closed the door
"Hi" I grin, waving my hand as they scream.
"Oh! Demencia! You scared me" they started laughing. That's surprising, usually people would get mad at me.
"Can I come in?" I ask
"O-oh..I was going to take a shower and then get dressed so I could work" they explained with guilty expression due to turning me down
"That's ok! I'll go annoy Flug" I giggle and leave.
Thinking about Flug, something has been off about him- like he doesn't like Y/N, but who wouldn't like Y/N?

((UPDATE: I was thinking of turning this into a multi ship fanfic?
Like with different routes and stuff
Idk
I'll figure it out))