Chapter 18

BlackHat Route

(WARNING- This chapter includes slight Lemon)

Y/N POV

Hesitant, I followed BlackHat. He was quiet as he walked ahead of me, I was facing his broad back the whole way.
He stopped in front of a door and opened it for me

"T-thank you..?" I thanked him confused, since when did he do that.

Walking in I notice it's a bedroom, one that I've never seen...then again, there are some to which I'm not allowed to. The bed was much bigger than mine, there was a coat hanger and a balcony out as well, it was pretty bif room.
I hear the door click behind me  and I turn, did he...just lock the door? Confused I look up at him only to notice his sharp teeth grinning at me, saliva dripping down his chin. This cant be good

"I'll teach you not to tell lies, pet" he grabbed my wrists with his claws and pinned me under his grasp on his bed.  I could tell he was loving how my eyes were widen in terror, I tried to fight the fear..
But I just couldn't.

"N-no.." my voice come out weak as he played with my clothes with one hand as he held my wrist together with the other. He had risen a brown with a smirk, enjoying the state I was in.
He then tore the top part apart, pieced  of cloth scattering as he leans in. I try kick my way out as he only laughed in return, delighted.

BlackHat POV

Precious, the enemy right under my control, poor thing. Can this thing truly be a weapon? Look how vulnerable they are! This, made to kill me? Hilarious.
My hands travel down their body as I lick my lips as a warning that I shall get a taste of them, once I recieve a whimper in return; gladly, I lean in to lick their neck. My hand rubs their privates, I love to see how they twitch under me.
Their breathing gets heavier as I rub it between the cloths, forcing their legs to part I decide it time for some grinding. I grin widely, they could break any moment and I'll get a first row seat.

The human had grown quiet. I slow down the speed of my hips and grab their cheeks to make them face me.

"Why..." Their eyes full of tears face me "why are you doing this?" They ask, seeking answers. Foolish.
"What exactly did I do? I can change! Whatever I did, I can fix it! You guys dont have t--" I shut them up before they say anymore, putting pressure on their mouth with my hand.

"You thought you could trick us...little weapon" I whispered close to their ears as they freeze.

Then I feel tickling on my hand, I chuckle as I notice them biting my hand, how precious. I slap them.
They lay with their head faced away before turning back, angrily. Now this is the first time I've seen such face on them.

"Is this what this all is about?" They ask, their tone rising

"Dont you speak jor look at me in such wa--"

"I am not with them" they cut me off.

Y/N POV

I feel his grip on my wrists loosen as he froze

"If you think I'm here to destroy you or something, look at me" I spoke, I could tell he was having a conflict whenever to be angry for me talking or suprised for me talking like so "I came here and accepted the job not because I needed  it-- well maybe a little" I mutter the last part under my breath "but because I thought it would be hilarious to join the people they asked me to destroy"

Silence filled the room

"Is this the truth" he leaned in, his voice low

"Yes" I say, trying my best to be brave

A moment passes as he leaned back, debating whenever it was the truth. Then he broke into laughter, letting go of me.
I sat up, not really u understanding anymore what was going on

"You are right, that is hilarious" he said, a genuine smile on his face. Oh...he can smile.

Only now did the embarrassment catch up to me as I covered my ripped part.

"Dare you ever betray me...you shall regret it" He clicked his fingers and my clothes returned to normal "I shall tell everybody the news, however" he turned "do not get over yourself, human"
He left.

((No blackhat route))

Y/N POV

Hesitant, I followed BlackHat. He was quiet as he walked ahead of me, I was facing his broad back the whole way.
He stopped in front of a door and opened it for me

"T-thank you..?" I thanked him confused, since when did he do that.

Walking in I notice it's a bedroom, one that I've never seen...then again, there are some to which I'm not allowed to. This room was creepy and dark, the scent of metal would bounce from the walls as the chains clattered.
I hear the door click behind me  and I turn, did he...just lock the door? Confused I look up at him only to notice his sharp teeth grinning at me, saliva dripping down his chin. This cant be good.

He had grabbed me with his claws and threw me again the wall

"I will teach you not to tell lies, pet" he glared as he chained me up.
Lifting a finger he slowly scratched it on the wall, making an agonizing sound. I cringe at the sound, shutting my eyes, though I wish I'd shut my ears.

"All sharp now" he blew on his 'nails' with a satisfied smile and turned to me.
The sound of chains filled the room, I was shivering I was terrified.

He had taken his claw and slowly scratched my leg, making sure I'd feel every second of the pain.
I let out a pained cry to which he leaned in to listen  to.

"You thought you could trick us? Little...weapon" I whispered close to their ears as they freeze.

"Is this what this all is about?" I manage to ask

"Dont you speak nor look at me in such wa--"

"I am not with them" I cut him off before he continued

If you think I'm here to destroy you or something, look at me" I spoke, I could tell he was having a conflict whenever to be angry for me talking or suprised for me talking like so "I came here and accepted the job not because I needed  it-- well maybe a little" I mutter the last part under my breath "but because I thought it would be hilarious to join the people they asked me to destroy"

Silence filled the room

"Is this the truth" he leaned in, his voice low

"Yes" I say, trying my best to be brave

A moment passes as he leaned back, debating whenever it was the truth. Then he broke into laughter, letting go of me.
I sat up, not really understanding anymore what was going on

"You are right, that is hilarious" he said, a amused grin on his face.

"Dare you ever betray me...you shall regret it" He clicked his fingers and my my wound disappeared "I shall tell everybody the news, however" he turned "do not get over yourself, human"
He left.