Chapter 4

Y/N PoV

"Holy Moly that was lucky" I sigh to myself, I cant actually believe I was hired! Which...kinda makes me feel unsafe. I gave nothing good about myself and I look like this..why was I hired?

Blackhat and I were waiting for Dr Flug, he would be showing me around. He is writing his own business stuff and I'm here. Awkwardly sitting and waiting and sitting.
I mean I wanted to speak, but I find a little scary to do so. This guy's teeth are like so sharp! Like really really sharp!! Its hard making eye contact with such sharp teeth! He could bite my head off!!

Before I knew it I was staring at him and he was staring back with a raised eyebrow and unamused face as if saying "the fuck you looking at".
As soon as I was going to apologise and be an awkward nervous wreck a knock was heard
"Come in" BlackHat boss says and luckily it was Flug
"I-I-Is something wrong--" he stopped talking once he noticed I was still here. Confused, I tilt my head- why did he stop.
"I want you to show the human to their room and duties. You shall give them a tour and they shall start tomorrow" He said, lifting up a paper to read but grinning at both of them
"What?!" Flug exclaimed in disbelief before covering his mouth and starting again "of course sir..if you please" he gestured for me to follow him and I do so
"Since you'll be starting tomorrow, I want you to only come in tomorrow. Have a last taste of freedom before you live here" he grinned and started reading.

Flug just continued as if he didnt say something creepy right now. Wait. Did he say I'll be living here? That's like a jackpot!!! But what did he mean freedom...
"Eh- probably cuz I'll start working" I shrug to myself when Flug suddenly stopped

"This here will be your room starting tomorrow" he said indicating to a door, when I was about to open it he placed his foot front "starting.tomorrow" he repeated sternly, I nodded immediately. Yikes.

He was showing me around and I tried to remember everything, the thought of the way he talked a few minutes back didnt leave my mind... was he mad? Did he..not like me?

I was frowning until I heard some maniac laughing. Worse than that- the laugh was coming from every direction.
I stepped a little closer to Flug and he sighed
"Demencia get down from there" he says looking at the ceiling.
Glancing up, I see a girl crawling around. She had crazy eyes but personally a cute smile...nah still crazy.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a crazy woman.

She jumps in front of me causing me to jump, then she started examining me by closer, out noses nearly touching
"Who are you?" She asks not leaving my personal space
"I am Y/N" I reply
"I'm Demencia" she says in return.
None of us moved for a minute, Flug was starting to get uncomfortable
"Ah I blinked" she said while stepping back "you win!!" She laughs with arms raised high.
"I win?" I repeat confused
"yeah! We were playing it right?" She snickers as if I was the fool. The only reason I had not blinked was because I was afraid she might have attacked me.
"This way" Flug said while walking ahead. I waved to the 'Demencia' girl and followed him.
"This is Mr BlackHat's room" he stopped in front of the door "You are only to clean it when he isn't in" he turned to look at me.
I nod, taking in every word.
"So I will be cleaning.." I think to myself as Flug started walking again. I was so deep in thought that I bumped into something tall and soft.
I slowly look up to find...well...a bear.
I freeze.
"I-its ok! He doesn't hur--" flug who was trying to explain was cut off when I started climbing the bear to hug his torso with both arms and legs.
"Well aren't you the cutest and fluffiest thing" I say, digging my face in his fur as I feel his arms around me to hug.
To hug right?
This...This is a hug right?
I feel myself being squished by his immense force
"505! Stop! You're going to kill them!" Flug calls out and I'm finally dropped, on my head, to be exact.
Everything was spinning, I could hear Flug's faint voice asking if I was alright. I'm glad he was back to how I first met him, less cold..
But something else had caught my eye, a shadow...a shadow that could only belong to BlackHat.

It was gone as soon as it came.