Chapter 10

505 and I were preparing dinner, I had insisted on cooking and he would wash the dishes as I did so since I didnt want to get any fur into people's food. Which makes me think...Have they been eating 505's food? And if they have, did they eat a lot of fur? Oh wow..
I glance through the door to see, BlackHat Sir was already sat down at the table, he was reading his newspaper.
Leaving the kitchen as the food cooked, I started putting out the table. Cleaning the surface, placing plates down with the silverware.

Crash

I turn to the sound, already expecting Demencia and well...there she was
"Hi~" she waved with a grin "whatcha cookin'?"
"Banquette de veau" I say imitating a posh french man, whatever he may look like. I hear a flip of paper and glance at BlackHat to see him looking up, when we made eye contact he looked back at his paper.
"Banquisha what" she repeated with a confused face
"Basically stew"I say with unamused face "it has vegetables and meat, it's good for you" I glance at Demencia, expecting her not to like the word vegatables  "which reminds me..." I pause "is Flug vegan or vegetarian?" I ask myself then turn to her in hopes she would answer
"I am neither, dont worry" I hear Flug say as he walked in, it seemed he was dragging his body "anyway..how come you didnt think they were-"
"Look at them..do they look vegan to you?" I quickly answer before he could finish, I see him laugh but quickly cover his mouth "unless 505..."
"No..he eats meat too" he says and I sigh in relief, glad that I dont have to make any different meals.

"Mr BlackHat..would you like any starters?" I asked once the table was set, a little taken aback- dude is scary
"No need" he answered putting the paper away
"Uuu did you make dessert?" Demencia asked inching closer to me
"Oh..I'm sorry, not really. Maybe I could make dessert every weekend, how about that?" I say patting her. Once I realized my action I froze, awkwardly removing my hand from her head
"Really? Ok!" She laughed as she crawled to her seat. Although her hair looks messy and I expected lots of knots and stuff, her hair is really soft..

505 had walked in and sat on his seat "you finished?" I asked with a smile and pet him, as he made adorable bear noises
"By the way.." I turned to the others "are any of you allergic to anything?" In response I got them looking at each other then shaking their heads except blackhat, he just stared at me with a blank face
"I'll take that as a....no?" I said with a nervous smile "yes?no?yes?n-"
"I am not allergic to anything!" He growled
"Ofcourse not sir" I nodded nervously, taking notice of his sharp teeth again.
Scurrying back to the kitchen, I set the plates for everyone and placed on the silver trolley, how fancy.
Pushing the trolley towards the dining room, O somehow couldn't take my mind off my Boss. He clearly isnt human, I should be concerned, he is clearly evil, I should be concerned; I told myself I had nothing to worry about as long as I did my job right.

"Your dinner" I said with a french accent which has gone by ignored as I gave my boss his plate. He eyed the food for a while and I could see everyone grow anxious with me, he then tasted it
"Not bad" he said with a  grumpy tone even though his face lit up and clearly looked suprised. I sighed in relief, this man had done nothing bad to me yet but I still fear him- probably because he is my boss.
"What would you like to drink sir?" I asked
"Je voudrais du vin" he said smirking at me. I was suprised at first by the playful side of BlackHat, but found it amusing
"bien sûr Monsieur" I said with a bow then turned to the others. They looked a little suprised too "what about you guys?" I asked them
"Water will be fine for me and 505 please" Dr flug said "Demencia will have juice, whatever you do dont give her the energy drink she wants" he continued as Demencia showed her tongue at him, I chuckled and went to get the drinks.

Once everyone was set I finally sat down, everyone had already began eating except BlackHat. As soon as I was about to ask what was wrong he began eating. Was he waiting for me?

When I started eating I was hit by memories, memories of eating crap food all alone which was often out of date. When I looked up I saw everyone was eating happily enjoying their food, I smiled to myself, wiping away tears that were about to fall.
"Are you ok?" Demencia asked leaning in to see if I was hurt
"Yes" I nodded. This may be my job but I'm glad that I'm surrounded by good people like-- actually they're not good. They're villains..but they're good to me, they give me company and dont mistreat me for no reason.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when 505 had stood up
"Heh seems like he wants more" Flug said and I smiled widely
"Let me get it for you 505" I offered
"Uuu me too! me too!" Demencia waved her plate in the air
"Ofcourse" I smiled taking hers as well
"Then..if you dont mind.." Flug said shyly and I took his too.
I turned to Blackhat, but he had said nothing so I assumed he didnt want more. However when I arrived to the kitchen I found an extra plate next to the food waiting to be served.

((I dont usually write long chapters so I hope this isnt too confusing))