Chapter 12

(Video above was by me UwU)

"Oh
Foolish, foolish was I
Damn my foolish eyes
'Cause that man's lessons
Had a price, oh sweet price
My sweet soul, everlasting
A very own eternal light"

I sang yet again as I cleaned. It was night time, I had just checked if everyone was asleep and now I was cleaning before going to sleep as well.

"Don't you know that the devil wears a suit and tie?
Saw him driving down the 61' in early July
White as a cotton field and sharp as a knife
I heard him howling as he passed meEAAAAAA" I screamed once I saw someone pass me, taking a defense stance. It had stopped and only now did I realize it was
"B-b-blackHat sir??" I stuttered out, more embarrassed than scared at the moment for screaming. He had turned to me with an entertained smirk, happy that he had scared me.

"Nice song" was all he said before disappearing on the next corridor.

"Uuuhm...thank...you..?" I managed to say, though I doubt he heard it.
Boss was weird, and by weird I mean mysterious. I dont know anything about him except...well...he's BlackHat.
I sigh, as I tiredly stroll by the empty halls, the gently moonlight that hit the windows and the candles were the only things brightening my way.
I was checking the place, making sure it was alright for me to sleep now, as I was doing so I stopped by the fireplace room to see Mr BlackHat sat on one of the chairs, simply gazing at the emerald fire. He was as still as a rock, so still that I began to wonder if it was truly him or a rock shaped like him.
"If you're going to just stand there and stare make yourself useful and make me tea" he turned a little, looking at me from the corner of his eye

"Y-yes Sir" I jumped, turning to where the kitchen was

"Make two if you're going to stay awake longer" he said, when I looked at him he was back to gazing at the fire.

Smiling, I prepared the tea for him and myself (I assumed), placed the drinks on a metal tray and made my way to the room again.
Boss is weird..He is grumpy and he glares calling me "human" over and over again as if my very being is disgusting and useless. Then he is quite and observant, he makes sure I get breaks and enough sleep to do my work. I cant tell what he is thinking.

Quietly, I stepped into the room and placed the tray on the little table inbetween his chair and an empty one. I caught him glancing at me then returning to look at the fire.
Handing him the tea, I finally took a seat on the chair beside him.

BlackHat POV

I hear a small satisfied sigh as they sat down. Taking my cup of tea, I found my eyes travelling back to them. Examining their uniform, how it fit them, now they look more professional; then their hands, how delicate they looked holding the cup; hair, how soft it sat upon their head; then finally their face, which showed a relaxed smile. How annoying.

They inhale the aroma of the tea and smile with closed eyes, their (s/c) shining with the green light of the fire.
"Is...there something on my face, Sir" they smile nervously
"No." I reply simply, hadn't noticed I had been staring.
"O-oh.." is all they say as they got comfortable again in their seat to drink their tea.

I snap my fingers and music plays, Y/N, the human, looks around confused but relaxes once again.
I find myself relaxing with them, how weird.

Y/N POV

Cold. Everything was cold. The rain that fell from the dark skies, the water surrounding me, my body ..cold.
Now I know why they say "it's raining pins and needles", it's because it hurts...obviously. The rain that hit my face felt like sharp ice.
I tried keep my balance as the waves pushed me around, teasing my boat to sink with me. I spent most of my time navigating but now I just try to take out any water that enters this boat, the only thing keeping me alive now.
It's been way too long, my empty stomach and burning throat both beg me for help, my body lacking strength.
It hurts..everything hurts.
Did you know drowning is the second most painful death? How terrifying.
That drowning in salt water is like drowning in your own blood? How horrifying.

Then, as if the world couldn't hate this pathetic excuse of a human, the boat finally tipped.
I attempted to swim up to breathe, but the waves would knock me back down. Punching the air off me, pushing me around. Over and over...and over ...and over again.
Until my body failed me, the last thing I saw was my hand reaching out
"Help..me..."
And just like that

I died

((UGH I had to write this more than once cuz wattpad wont save anything
And I HATE rewriting stuff.
Anyway, hope this was worth it.

It's kinda hard writing x BlackHat since I'm focusing on developing everyone's relationships now and BlackHat is the hardest
I'll probably write another chapter focusing on BlackHat.))