Chapter 1: Introduction

"An omega that fights?"

"Impossible, they should all by at home taking care of their own pups."

Words that Naruto had heard ever so often. They annoyed him beyond words. Naruto is 17 years old and he's an omega male. A rare possibility, yet it had happened to him.

As a kid, he had a dream that he'd become an alpha and own his own territory, like his late father did. Although, luck did not favor his side and at the age of 16, he learned that he was an omega.

There was no way he wanted to accept this, he was looked down by many of his friends and as an omega, he had to be more cautious.

Omegas are known to be the caring type: a mother. They were the type to stay at home and do much of the house cleaning. Usually, they were marked by an alpha and would bear their pups.

Naruto wanted nothing to be part of that, so in a way, he fought the system, quite literally. He didn't want to be claimed by an alpha, he wanted to be the alpha. An omega that fights is considered taboo, yet that's what Naruto does. While he wasn't as strong as an alpha, he fought viciously.

Got himself into street fights, school fights, you name it. Of course, many could smell his omega scent and didn't see him as a threat, until they saw him in action. Got so bad, his mother decided to send him off to a nearby town to stay with a friend and attend a different school.

Konoha High-School.

That's where Naruto's life changes and meets his soul-mate.

Of course, not before fighting his own fate.

——————

I just wanted to write this for fun. I may make mistakes but I'm not here for criticism, just want to write for fun. I would make my own story but creating a whole story is a lot of hard work and hello, just here for fun. 🤡

Sasunaru is a ship I used to enjoy and writing fan fictions are not that troublesome for the series.

I don't expect this story to get a lot of attention but that'll be nice if it does.