Author's Note

Hi there, I am RF. Thank you for your interest in my story.

This is actually the first time I wrote something, and I just realized why. 

I realized that I wrote Reianne's story to exorcise her from my mind and give her some physical worldly form. You see, this story was born out of daytime musings and day dreaming, and unless I write it down, Reianne will keep jumping from one corner of my mind to another, driving me crazy.

Reianne is that alter ego I entertain myself with when I can't sleep at night. That came out wrong. Anyway, I hope that by writing this story, I'll be able to entertain you as well.

That being said, I recommend that you read at least the first 12 Chapters, before deciding whether this is your cup of tea or not. It took me that much before I was able to lay all the premises of the story. Please understand that Reianne is a complicated person--a thief, not a thief, a law student, a reaper, a daughter, a sister, a lover, a friend-- and I had to lay these all down to do her justice, lest she gets angry at me. We don't want that.

Also, please consider that I am not a native English speaker, hence there will be grammar mistakes. While that in itself is not an excuse to butcher the English language, do know that I am trying to improve.  What I strive more though, is to deliver a solid plot line. I believe grammar can be professionally edited, but only the author can deliver a good plot.

Some characters and events in this story are exaggerations of my reality. If you are one of my friends or family or *gasps* my boss, drop this book! Drop this book now!

Do not copy my story. I think that goes even without being said. Let's all have at least this modicum of decency. I WILL unleash Reainne on you in all her mad glory if you steal my work. I am serious.

Having said all that, I hope you enjoy my book.

Xoxo,

RF

P. S.  I have great partners who read  this book.  They leave the most uh-ma-zing comments.  I have to warn you though,  that they are not for the weak of heart.  So if you are below 18, a morally upright person in deed and heart,  or just a child of God, avoid delving into the comments much.  Of course,  you are free to leave comments of your own though.

Muahugs,

RF

Join my discord!
https://discord.gg/8M78EnxrCS