Part:1

Delhi [Raizada Mansion] RM:

At early mrg 6:30Am there comes lady in her late 40 doing her morning chores and aman in his late 45 was reading newspaper📰 in living room watching his wife's daily routine then  she comes  to living room

Ratna: good morning arvind her is your coffee☕

Arvind: good morning Ratna thank you.any news from my daughter when she is returning.

Ratna: no arvind your daughter is a famous doctor and she  never says No to any of her duties but when it comes to her house she doesn't turn up to us it's being 8 years she is living in London. First for her graduation then for  job and  when now she can easily come to India and continue her job she still says will come back soon MOM😔

Arvind: ohhoo Ratna relax na. What she said last month that  she will come by end of this  month. And solution for your tension... As simple aa that make a call to her😊.

Ratna: ya I know but still i miss her a lottttttt 😞. Wait I will ca.....

Before Ratna completed saying there  was a call from London. 📞

Ratna: Hello. How are you ? How is your health? When are you returning? Now why are you not speaking anything...???

Girl: hello.. Mom relax if you allow me to speak only then i can speak right. So am fine. My health is too well. And there is  much awaited news for you....

Ratna: what is it nisha?

Before Nisha could answer phone was snatched by her dad (arvind)....

Arvind: hello nisha say what is it bolu Beta(say dear) ...

Nisha:😊 that is am coming back tomorrow daddddd.....

Arvind: wow such a great news nisha.. Ratan our nisha is coming back tomorrow...

Ratna: what oh my god such a bless full news... Give phone to me

Arvind passes the call to Ratna

Ratna: nisha your coming tomorrow  beta... And this time for forever right 🤔??she is also coming na?

Nisha: yesss yess meri pyaari(my lovely) mom forever ofcourse with her... 😊

Ratna : thats better if you both return even chote was asking about you...

Nisha: ya mom I know bhaiyu(brother) has become very famous and biggg man but forme he is my cute lovely bhaiyu... Okay mom I will hang up the call need to go... See you soon..

Ratna: okay nisha take care byee...

Arvind: so even she is coming right... [before Ratna could say].. I can say yes a big yes she is  also coming with nisha.... By seeing ur face I can say...

Ratna: yes your right.... Where is thus chote..??

There at same time there  comes our chote none other then the great ASR.... To living room.