Part:15

Next day was full of happiness and joy and filled with new hopes and bright future....

As per planned all reached the temple...

The priest guided to be couples for the pooja... After completing the pooja they took all the elders blessings... And all sat with priest to took after engagement and wedding dates...

After 20 minutes of calculations priest looked up to them...

Ratna : Panditji what are the dates??

Garima : if possible then say same wedding dates...

Panditji (with smile) : the engagement date for both the couples is this Saturday that is after 3 days...

Ratna : what but its too soon...

Garima : ya preparetion needs time...

Arnav : mom aunty we will altogether do preparation then all will be done...

Aman : and we will arrange wedding planner too...

Arvind : thats good idea...

Shashi : ya... Panditji what about the weddings date??

Panditji : the wedding date are after 15 days from know... Or else

Before he could complete all started speaking..

Arnav & Aman (smiled) : great....

Ratna : what great it's wedding... Which includes lots of rituals and time to prepare a things..

Garima : yes... We need to prepare that to 2 weddings...

Arvind & shahsi : weddings planners are there..

Khushi : panditji or else what??

Panditji : or else the dates are after 2 years... You all decide and let me know... I will take you leave know...

All said okay and were in deep thoughts but arnav & amn were restless on knowing dates...

Nisha : so  know let's what??

Khushi : either 15 days or 2 years...

Arnav & Aman (shouted) Noooo...

Ratna : shuuuuu we are still inside temple quite...

Arnav : mom we all will help and wedding planner will be there so 15 days..

Aman : ya ya I agree with arnav 15 days is best...

Arvind(laughing) : aww poor boys...

Shahsi : hahahaha arvind actually poor boys... I don't think there mom's will choose 15 days...

Arvind : ya bev8they need to prepare right...

Both arvind & Shashi hifi each other...
Arnav & Aman were looking at nisha and khushi... They singed to be quite...

Khushi : aeee... Why to worry we all will divide work and do....

Nisha : yes as bahiyu & Aman said the wedding planners will be there na relax...

Ratna : okay (smiled) even i can't wait to make Khushi my bahu(daughter in law)..

Garima : yes Ratna I can't wait 2 longghh years never... (teasing) right nisha??

Nisha blushed and and started teasing her.... On the other hand khushi got call and she excuseed from there...

Outside the temple :

Khushi : hello ya DR:khushi here...

Caller : ma'am we able to reach DR:Nisha... As she and you have appointment tomorrow at 10AM ..