Part:18

As planned all Gupta's reached RM....and was waiting for arnav to cm as he was busy on call.....

Living room:

Ratna : khushi what is it beta? Suddenly arnav said you both want to say something??

Shashi : yes bacha is something serious??

Khushi : It's very important so only nw and arnav wanted all family members to be present while saying...

Arvind : okay look arnav came...

Arnav : sorry it was important call..

Shashi : that's okay arnav.... Now we all are in tension.. What is so important that you needed all of ours presences??

Arvind : yes arnav now come say fast...

Arnav look at Khushi and she blinked in return...

Arnav : actually it's that....

Ratna : that bolu chote (say arnav)..

After taking deep breath arnav said about khushi and her problem with society... After completing there was pin drop silence...After few minutes Shashi broke the silence...

Shashi : khushi why didn't you share with me bacha...

Khushi (crying) : no pappa I didn't wanted you to take tension about me... And it will effect on your health... Am sorry pappa...

Arvind : khushi you think due to society who never turn up for us when we need them... We will think about there talks baccha....

Khushi : no uncle I was scared.. I didn't wanted to (cried more arnav hugged her)...

Arnav : sshhh khushi that's okay...

Suddenly Ratna gets up... With that all stood up ratna was about to move khushi hold her hand a d made her sit back...

Khushi : aunty am sorry... You will not say anything..

Ratna : when already u decide... Who am I to say anything..

Nisha : mom please don....

Before nisha could complete khushi gesture her to stop..

Khushi (holding Ratna's both hands) :aunty please say something...

Ratna got up was about to go...

Arnav : mom where are you going??

Ratna: am going to resume marriage preparations... (smiled & kissed khushi's forehead)... I don't have anything problem I don't care about society okay (khushi nodded).... Now preparations has pending so come on all resume with your works...

Khushi (hugged her tightly) : thank you aunty... Am. Sorry...

Ratna : its okay but next time don't you dare think about something like this.... And come to me and say Baccha...

Khushi : sure...

Nisha(cleared her throat) : arrhh arrhh... Mom we all are alps there... Hiii..

Khushi : so...

Nisha : what so...

Ratna : jealous huh nisha.....

Nisha (fake anger) : jealous no way I have Garima aunty.... Haina aunty (right)..

Garima : yes right...

After that all were taking and after that all had lunch happily...

Later in Arnav's room: