Part:4

Before starting this part I would like to  remained you all that this is short story...
And ofcourse happy one no villains in my story....

Thank you all my readers for your previous votes and comments..

Keep loving my story and keep voting and commenting...

Now happy reading...

As nisha & khushi we're engrossed in selecting the ice-cream...

Aman & Arnav excused from there to have a man to man talk.....

Out the ice-cream parlour....

Aman : what's the matter buddy you look serious??

Arnav : ofcourse aman it is indeed serious one... But before me you say ( aman try to deny) nw don't say no I can make out from your face... Spill the beans...

Aman : actually arnav ( after taking deep breath) I am in love.... With Nisha.

Arnav was looking at him with mixed feelings.... He knows aman will be best for his Pari...

Arnav : what makes you think you love her... You just met her yesterday?? ( with one raised eyebrow)

Aman : it was love at first sight arnav.. You know i haven't had felt for anygirl aranv you remember right college office any girl's were around but I didn't feel this kind of feeling.... I feel like to see her to be with her always.... Am not anytime pass lover yaar buddy I want to first bulit up relationship with her then propose her to marry me...

Arnav was in deep thoughts even he feels for Khushi the same but still he fears what if Khushi say NO.. He feels like to see her all day talk to her especially listen to her he feels to see her if he  Doesn't see her he feels  like he stopped breathing.... She has become his breathing... His life his khushi his shona. He can't imagine a life without her...

Many girls come behind him but he didn't put a glance on those girls... But with khushi he felt a pull towards her at first sight... But he feel some pain in her eyes he feels to take her pain out...

Aman shakes arnav.... To come Out of his thoughts...

Arnav : ya... Am happy aman you don't need to give your character certificate yaar I know you in & out.... Am the happiest if she says yes & loves yoy back....

Aman : hope so..... aranv now come on yaar say what you wanted to say...

Arnav : actually aman I love khushi..
I can't live without her she is my breathing.... aman day & night I want to see her in front of my eyes.. I feel like I can't breath if she see & ignores me I know it has been a day only since I have met  her.. But I feel a strong pull towards her... The pain in her eyes which she hides with smile i can see it... I want to take her pain out & fill her life with endless love and only  love...  First of all I want to make her comfortable with me
First step friendship and  mainly you  know what ?

Aman ( with smile) : wow arnav your deeply in love my sister am very happy for her... Ya i know friendship & then we should understand each other.. & what were you  saying..

Arnav : Mainly in every relationship there should be trust & understanding
I will make her first comfortable then will say about my feeling for her love.

Aman : ya and thanks for giving me idea too 😉...

Then there comes Nisha & khushi...

Khushi : bhaiyu what is this you didn't even have ice-cream with me (with pout)