Part:13

Next day evening at RM:

Ratna was roaming around with full on tension order servants to do work..
Arvind was watching her and shaking his head that his wife can't change....

Ratna : arvind why are you smiling??

Arvind : Ratna why are taking tension.. Party is tomorrow..

Ratna : ya i know pary is tomorrow... It is not any random party its my chote's birthday party...

Arvind : you know right he wants his birthday to be simple? Just for You he agrees to big birthday bash..

Ratna : ya i know... Ahh arvind you better come and help me out...

Arvind : why Ratna even you relax... By the way you have done all works... Only decoration is left that they will come and do(Ratna glanced him) okay i will look after the decorations....

Ratna : you better do...

Nisha : mom I have ordered the food and decorators will come tomorrow at 11 and start they works and haan cake is also done one normal for guests and another for bhaiyu suger free...

Ratna : good my bacha... See arvind... Your dad can't even work Nisha see how he makes faces lazybone...

Nisha(smiled and hugged arvind) : am there na let dad relax and even you relax I will manage... (giving list) this is guest list just check and tell me if anyone is left out??..

Ratna (going through) : perfect now I will invite all of them.... And I will say Gupta's to come tomorrow morning itself... What say??

Nisha : perfect mom.... Dad you relax okay decoration will be done tomorrow so enjoy your tea...

Arvind : your the best daughter nisha... See your mom always back of me...

Ratna : what what did you say...

Arnav(hugging Ratna from behind) : yes dad.. You have turned into lazy person so my mom at back of you to keep you fit... But looking at you I think as really you are becoming old you should rest... So mom just leave him he can't work anymore... Right?? (winked at ratna)

Ratna : absolutely right chote... Oldey...

Nisha : oyee bhaiyu dare you call my dad lazy and mom you dare you both call such names... My dad is still young and fit(hugging him) chill dad you my handsome young dad...

Arvind(fake tears) : you only my daughter who genuinely loves me...

Arnav : come on drama queen.... Hp bring my coffee...

Ratna : chote you know right tomorrow evening you should come soon... Infact I suggest you take a day off..

Arnav : mom come on relax its my birthday not national holiday to take a day off... (ratna make faces) but I will come back soon..

Arvind : you better son if not my hardwork will go waste...

Ratna :oh come on you didn't do anything except tomorrow you just sit and look after the decorations...

Nisha : mom instructing also is a big work you know...

Ratna : what ever.... Now come nisha & chote go freshen up and come for dinner...

Both arnav & nisha went to there rooms......

Same time at GM:

Garima saw both khushi and aman coming inside and gave tea to shashi...

Garima : you both came go and freshen up and come.....

Shashi : ya come soon both it's already late 8 and am hungry.. See a this is 2nd cup of tea and having..