Part:8

Next Day as usual all were busy in there works...

At evening AR:

Aman : aranv your okay na?

Arnav(while typing in laptop) : yes aman....

Aman : your sure?

Aranv : what's the matter aman?

Aman : actually u haven't call or made any effort towards mishti?

Aranv (raising his one eyebrow) : like I said aman let her feel relax and do something which is good to me...

Aman : good to you??

Arnav : as for now she thinks she has convinced me by saying her so called love and relaxed that I will change my mind and will do something in her excitement... Koi na koi gadbad zaroor karege wo (one mistake she will make) and I will take my lead then...

Aman : ya but do you think after your over confident statement of u don't believe her love interest she will relax...

Arnav : smart huh aman..

Aman : shut up and say me what's running in ur mind?

Aranv : she will not sit quiet I know to make me fully convinced about her fake love she will do something and in that way will will get her mistake and u know...

Aman : yaar am so tensed like yours is not that easy...

Arnav : yes ur sister is hard nut to crack....

Aman : aranv I smell something more is there in ur story spill the beans??

Aranv smirks aman give him look like say or else i. Will. Kill. You look.....

Arnav : relax i will say...

Aman : u better....

Flashback

At RM after coming home aranv goes to nisha room to have a talk...

Arnav : pari can i??

Nisha : yes ofcourse bhaiyu... U no need to ask..

Arnav (while sitting beside her on bed) :pari will u do me a favour plzz??

Pari : ya bhaiyu u seems serious what's the matter??

Aranv : it's actually has u heard maine and khushi convo at apartment (wile taking her hand in his) do u trust me??

Nisha : their is no doubt.. I s
Trust u bhaiyu...

Arnav : I really love her pari.... I know that she rejected me bcause she has some reason...

Nisha was about to say something arnav gestures her to stop and he continues...

Arnav : relax am not gonna ask you the reason of her rejection (seeing her bit calm) but I know khushi will make some plan to make me believe about her love and she will discuss her idea with you... You just have do.. Do me a favour...

Nisha : plzz don't ask something which I can't bhaiyu plzz....

Arnav : hmmm..... U just call me and let me hear your both convo.. Rest I will take care.... I know u care for her a lott... But remember I can assure you she is my breath my life... I will not hurt her u can trust me... What ever might be the reason I don't give a damm... Plzz do this for your bhaiyu plzz pari.. Will you??

 Will you??