Part:14

Next morning was very busy and tension filled @RM....

Ratna (hugged arnav and kissed his forehead) : happy birthday chote... May all the wishes turn true...

Arnav (hugging her back) : thank you mom...

Arvind: oyeee mom's boy... Sometimes give time to your dad as well...

Ratna (coming out of hug) : jealous man....

Nisha(jumped & hugged arnav) : Happy birthday bahiyuuuuuu....

Arnav(hugged & kissed her head) : thank you pari...

Arvind(hugged arnav) : happy birthday my boy.... Wish you all the success in the future...

Arnav (hugging him back) : thank you soo much dad....

Then arnav took blessings from arvind and ratna... By that time Gupta's already reached RM...

Garima & shahsi : happy birthday arnav... Wish you get all happiness and success...

Arnav (took there blessings) : thank you uncle, aunt....

Aman (hugged arnav) : happy birthday bro...

Arnav (coming out of hug) : thank you aman...

Khushi( side hugged arnav) : happy birthday arnav...

Arnav (hugging her back) : thank you khushi....

Garima was helping Ratna.... By now the decoraters came and arvind & Shashi were instructing them...

Arnav (wishper to khushi) : shonna that's not fair...

Khushi(confused) : what arniee...

Arnav :was that the way to wish you boyfriend??

Khushi (getting his point) : arniee don't try to be smart... All were present there... (winking at him) And by the way yesterday was my way to wish my boyfriend...

Arnav(smiled in amused) : ohhoooo that was the best way to wish me shonna.... But now I need at least a proper hug...

Khushi : noooo

Arnav : what the.... Its my birthday come on... Its my wish you have to fulfill my wish... Am birthday boy yaar...

Khushi : don't you think your becoming naughty and demanding day by day... Shameless Singh Raizada...

Arnav: what the.... Again you started... You better hug me right now... (smirking) or else I will get in my own way...  Choice is your shonna... Am waiting....

Khushi(hugging him tightly & giggled): happy birthday laad governor.....

Arnav( pulling her more close) : thank you....

Nisha: awww sooo sweet.....

Aman : attention guys audience are there....

Khushi(pouting) : bhaiyuuuu

Aman(teasing) : I didn't see your PDA so relax...

Nisha : yes yes both if your relax... We closed our eyes... Right ammy??

Aman : ya right...

Arnav : okay come on you both...

Khushi(pulled nisha and went) : nishu come....

Arnav & Aman smiled and were just sitting and discussing about office work....

Khushi & Nisha were busy in checking all the things from food, dresses, invitations, cake, decorations etc....