Part:12

Next day arvind & Shashi went to office early as there presence needed in something....

Ratna & Garima were done with there breakfast (RM&GM)......

Arnav was in full happy happy mood has he was still thinking about yesterday's lovely meet up with his shonna....

Arnav was setting up his hairs standing infrint of mirror...

Arnav(self talk) : shonna I noticed one thing baby being a gynaecologist your still ever navie and very shy when it comes to romance... So why not to have romantic talk with you and turn ur cheeks in my favourite colour.....

He took his phone from side table and called khushi....

There khushi was all ready and was going through a file of patient which she has to do C-section today at afternoon.....

She heard her phone ring and as she read arnav's name automatically she smiled....she attended and spoke first with full smile...

Khushi : hello arnieee good morning...

Arnav(smiled) : good morning shonna...

Khushi : how come you call me... That too early morning??

Arnav : why can't I call my girl friend...??

Khushi(with blush) : you can anytime call me... Had breakfast and medicine??

Arnav : no should have... Actually am getting ready and thought to call you..

Khushi : oh okay...

Arnav(teasing her) : shonna after yesterday's our little romance na I miss you badly...

Khushi(blood rush and her cheeks turned into deep red) : ar... Arnieee I think its already late I should leave... Soo will call you later...

         Imagine arnav with phone

Arnav(smirked & was waking towards the bed) : shonna I need a hug atleast daily baby... If you want we have kis... You know what do i mean..