Part:11

The bright morning all the elderly people were were in living room...

Arvind & Shashi were excited for there movie date with the lovely daughters...

Ratna & Garima were busy in kitchen preparing the special breakfast....

There 2 souls were trying to calm down other two souls...

Aman was trying to calm arnav as he was frustrated about khushi going to salman khan movie...

Arnav : how dare she aman...

Aman : buddy relax you both spoke yesterday na.... Mishti has already planned... Why are to geeting jealous just a movie...

Arnav : what the.... Just a movie.. Itz Salman khan movie.... If any other actor I would have some have calmed down...

Aman : movie is movie let it be which actor...

Arnav : she has crush oh salman khan I am not in favour of her going to his movie....

Aman (laugh at him) : serousily bro... Oh my god... Arnav you are such a possessive freak....

Arnav : what ever you say.... Even after yesterday's conversation sje still is on with the movie plan... Unbelievable....

While walking down to living room...

Khushi : nishu yaar... Am very nervous we can't take arniee & bhaiyu with us... You know na only our movie date...

Nisha : relax bhaiyu knows about our movie plan right so why to fear....

Khushi : yes nishu but if I go na he  will be hell angry...

Nisha : that's true..... He has become possessive...

Khushi (giggling) : possessive Singh Raizada.....

Khushi & nisha hifi at same time arnav & aman came and heared last line of khushi..... Aman was controlling his laughter and arnav give impossible look to him...

Arnav(cleared his throat) : arrhh arrhh...

Khushi(scared) : goo.... Good morning arniee... Good morning bhaiyu...

Nisha : good morning...

Aman : good morning to both of you... Especially mishti very good morning...
Come Jaan let's go...

Khushi tried to stop her arnav glanced at nisha and Nisha gave helpless look at Khushi... And they went down...

Khushi(calmed herself) : arniee come let's go down...

Arnav : possessive Singh Raizada huh??

Khushi(cute pout) : arniee... So what your possessive right so these are you few names by Khushi gupta...

Arnav(coming towards her) : ofcourse shonna am damm much possessive about you...

Khushi was moving back and she was about to fall...