Chapter 1

Gerard

I had everything planned. Except..... for Scott's plan. I know it now, but I discovered it too late. I have eaten too many pills. The bite won't work on me anymore. But he won't get away with it. The best way to eliminate a threat, is to get someone to do it for you. And I know just the person. I know the perfect person. The person Scott won't even consider killing. A person Scott will kill for. A person Scott will give his life up for.

I know it's between my darling niece Allison, or Stiles.

It's too late to back down from my original plan, but not too late to begin my new one. I have other allies, and they will help me with my new plan.

----------------------

Scott

"Where's Stiles!" I yelled, at the crumpling form of Gerard beneath me. Jackson is back to normal, and Allison is starting to think clearly. Everything is falling into place, now I just need him to tell me where my best friend is. He took him during the black out at the lacrosse game, and I haven't seen him since.

Gerard started laughing like a lunatic. I was going to grab him, but Isaac beat me too it. He grabbed him roughly by his neck, and made him face me.

"Where is he!" I said again.

Gerard lifted his head up, to look at my eyes. He had a smirk on his face and then said " He's dead"

Allison

I watched in shock as Scott grabbed Gerard out of Isaac's grip and pulled him up to meet his face.

"You're lying!" Scott screamed.

"Listen to my heart Scott, I'm not lying" Gerard said, his smirk getting bigger.

Scott froze momentarily before throwing Gerard to the side.

"Where is he!" Scott yelled. I have never seen him so mad, or so worried.

"Scott he might be in our basement." I said, finding my voice.

"How do you know that" My dad asked.

"Because right after I attacked Boyd and Erica. I went home, and saw him coming from the basement. He might be there" I said.

However Scott dashed out before I could finish. He didn't even get a car he just kept on running. Isaac followed him. I ran after them Lydia and Jackson behind me. We got in a car and drove after them.

Isaac

I ran after Scott, who was heading straight to the Argent's house. He didn't even stop to open the door,he ran right at it breaking the door. I knew why. I had heard Gerard's heart, and it didn't skip a beat. Which meant he wasn't lying.

Scott seemed to know exactly where to go, and he slammed the basement door open and dashed inside, but stopped.

It was a pool of blood.The floor was completely covered in blood, and Stiles's lacrosse shirt was torn, and bloody in the middle of the whole pond.

I turned to look at Scott, who's face was shaking violently. "No, no, no, no" He kept on muttering.

"Scott" I said, calmly. I was no doctor, but I knew that there was too much blood, for Stiles to still be alive.

But Scott's wolf form was out. He lifted his head up and howled. Signaling the death of a pack member.

Then crumbled to the floor in tears.

Lydia

We were by the front door. When we heard Scott's howl, which only made us run faster. But when we got there I broke down and cried into Jackson's neck. Sneaking a glance to look at Allison whose face was unreadable. She had tears on her face, and was kneeling next to Scott. Trying to comfort him, but failing miserably.

Derek

I grabbed Gerard, and jumped into the passenger seat of Argent's car. With Peter and Gerard behind us. And surprisingly Peter hadn't even complained about sitting next to him. Then I heard it Scott's howl. It was so loud, and filled with pain. Argent seemed to have heard it too. Because he hit the brakes and turned to look at me. And all I could do was nod. Stiles Stilinski was dead.

I barely heard Peter take out his cell phone and dial the police. The sheriff will have to know how, and why his son had died. And I knew it would be painful.

----------------------------

Scott

I stood by the empty coffin. His body wasn't found. But it was confirmed that there was too much blood for him to still be alive. I fought back my tears. My best friend was dead. He was dead because I failed to protect him. I now realize that I would've traded almost anyone for him. But I just had to save Jackson.

Not to mention the Sheriff has barely has spoken to me ever since I told him the truth, the whole truth.

Gerard had been put in a highly guarded Mental Institution. But I knew he deserved worse than that. Unfortunately we cannot execute people anymore.

So all I could do was watch as the empty coffin was lowered deeper and deeper into the ground.

Everyone I loved was here. Allison, my mom, Argent, Derek, the sheriff, Lydia, Jackson,Danny, Isaac, even Peter showed up. Along with a few of my classmates, and Stiles' relatives.

So many people were here. And almost everone was crying. Including me. I couldn't hold them back. The good thing was that my mom was beside me. She was always by me when I needed her. And right now I needed her more than anything. I don't know how I'm going to live on without Stiles.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Isaac. He has been helping me a lot. I turned to him. "He's in a better place" He said, but his voice cracked. And I knew that even thought he never admitted it, Isaac didn't hate Stiles. "He's with his mom now"

----------------------------
Stiles

"Where are you taking me!"I screamed for what seemed like the millionth time. It's been 3 days, and I have been moved every single one of those days. I haven't even seen Gerard since he kidnapped me.

I haven't seen anyone except for two men who drag me from place to place. And it looked like they were moving me out of Beacon Hills. But they wouldn't tell me why. And right now we were in what looked like a mental hospital. And they were dragging me into a room. With a doctor whose eyes screamed- Crazy .

And there was a chair next to a giant machine, and I knew the chair was for me. I fought against the men's grip panicking now, but they were strong.

They placed me on the chair and tied me down onto it with belts.

"Hello, Stiles" The 'doctor' said. " I am going to play with you ok"

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked looking at the machine behind me.

However the 'doctor' smiled manically. "We're going to make you our weapon" He said.

And then the machine started to make a rumbling sound. And I felt something being, put on my head before the world went blank.

----------------------------------------- 4 Years Later

Scott

I stood by his grave. Telling him every crazy thing that has happened since he left us. I did this every time I had a chance, I talk to his grave.

Telling him my tale of becoming an alpha. Derek loosing his Alpha-ness. Allison getting possessed by the nogitsune. Kira moving here. Lydia being a banshee. Jackson moving to London. The twins. Ducalion. Everything

I fought back my tears it's been 4 years. 4 years without seeing him. But I know he's happy.

And I should probably get to Derek's loft. We have to find, a hunter. Supposedly he's the best hunter to have ever lived, and he has wicked soldiers.

I sighed said goodbye, and walked off to my bike. And was on my way to Derek's loft.