2. arrival

a/n: long chapter ahead!

Hinata's POV

"Alrighty now class." The teacher came in, standing in front us. "Ugh, what is it now?" Ino said, crossing her arms in annoyance. "Ahem. Well today, we are having some new students coming in our classroom." She says.

I crossed my legs, placing my chin on my palm as me and the girls gave each other a look. "You may come in now." The teacher signalled them in and the did so. The men stood in front of the class, but one is particular caught my attention.

"Please introduce yourselves." She says, backing up. "Hello, my name is Sai. I hope we all become good friends." The pale-skinned man said as he smiled. "Yo, my name is Shikamaru. Hope we all get along." He said, hands in his pockets.

"Greetings, my name is Neji. I hope we can all get along." Huh, never thought i'd see my geek of a cousin here. "Hello, my name is Sasuke.  Thank you for the warm welcome." He says, some girls squealing at the back. And now, "Hello. My name is Naruto. Please take good care of me." The blonde-haired boy said with a grin.

"Alright now boys, please go sit at the vacant spots in the classroom. We will soon be starting class so please get ready." The teacher says, grabbing her chalk along with her book. "Who knew these boys were going to be so attractive? Minus Neji of course." I thought, crossing my legs.

Naruto's POV

It was finally lunch break. Me and my friends sat at one of the tables near the middle. "This school doesn't seem that bad." Sai said, examining the place and its surroundings. I nodded. "Yeah.. seems like a nice place.." I replied, sitting beside Sasuke.

"..You guys.. what're you doing?!" A guy comes up to us, interesting red birthmarks on his cheeks. "Uh.. what do you mean?" Shikamaru says, taking his hands out of his pocket. "You'd better get off.. those are the girls usual table.." He added, his eyes suddenly looking around.

"Girls?" Sasuke repeated, crossing his arms. "I'm telling you.. you don't want to get associated with them." Another guy with glasses says, pulling out his sandwich. "Kiba! Hurry, they're coming!" The guy with glasses says, pulling Kiba back to their table.

Kiba quickly went back to his table as me and the boys looked over behind us. A set of 4 girls approaching our way; A platinum-blonde long haired girl, a pink haired girl with shoulder length hair, a brunette with 2 buns on the opposite sides of her head, and a girl with mustard-blonde hair.

"They look harmless.. I don't get why they're all suddenly afraid of them." I thought, shrugging. The girls halted, stopping in front of us. "What're these bimbos doing here?" The girl with mustard-blonde hair said.

"Bimbos?" Shikamaru said, glaring at her. "That's right. Bimbos." She repeated, slamming her hand on the table which made us startled. "I take back what I said about them being harmless.." I gulped, backing up onto Sasuke. "Excuse us ladies but, do you all need something?" Sai politely asks.

Suddenly, the girl with platinum long blonde hair chuckled. "Are you serious? Can't you tell? This is our table." She replies, a hand on her hip. "Now now, what's happening?" A woman's voice said as she squeezed through the group of girls. She had long raven-coloured hair tied up into a high ponytail. "Woah.. she looks-"

"They took our table!" The pink-haired girl said, pointing at us. "N-No!.. We didn't know..!" I said in a panic, grabbing my bag. "..Hinata.. is that you?" Neji says, standing up. "Oh. Neji-san."

Hinata replies, averting her gaze to him. "That's your cousin?" The brunette says, cringing. Hinata nods, smiling. "Never thought i'd see you here. Did uncle send you here?" She says, placing a hand on her pink-haired friends shoulder.

"W-We'll just go now.." I stood up, placing my bag on my shoulder. "What? No we aren't." Sasuke says furrowing his eyebrows. "Uh, yes you are." The pink-haired girl said, flaming with rage.

"Awe, how sweet of you." Hinata giggled, placing a finger on my chin lifting my head slightly up to face her. I felt my whiskered cheeks burn for a sudden moment."We'll be alright." I heard the whole cafeteria gasp.

"What?!" The 4 girls said in unison. "I'll let this slide for now, but next time.." She stood up, crossing her arms. "We're not giving out mercy." Hinata said, turning around as her long raven-haired swayed along. "Come on. We're going to the roof." She said, signalling her friends to follow.

"Fine. I can't stand being in the same room as these idiots anyways." The platinum blonde haired girl said, glaring at us. "We are in the same class so." Shikamaru stated, shrugging. Suddenly, the mustard-blonde haired girl threw a kunai nearly missing his head.

"Nobody asked, so shut it." She said, holding out another one. "Y-Yes ma'am!" Shikamaru said, both hands up in the air in fear. "Come on Temari." The brunette said, sighing. Temari glared at us, suddenly snatching Sasuke's apple as she left along with her group.

"Woah.." Was all I managed to say. "What a group of fierce girls. I like that." Sai says, smiling. "Are you serious? The Temari chick almost killed me!" Shikamaru said, placing his hands on his head. "Hm. I don't remember my cousin being such a rebel." Neji added.

"Really? So you mean Hinata used to be a softie or something?" I said in disbelief as Neji nodded. "What about you Sasuke, what do you think?" Sai asked him, nudging his shoulder. "The pink haired girl looks annoying." He said, looking up at Sai.

"They all look deadly, in some way." Neji says, munching on his bento. "Right. My mind is currently stuck onto that one girl." Sai says, starting to sketch something.

"Which one?" Shikamaru and Sasuke said in unison. Sai smiled, a small blush crept on his cheeks. "The female with long magnificent blonde hair and blue eyes of course." He replied, going back to sketching. "Never knew you were into serial killers." Shikamaru said, shaking his head.