6. war

Naruto's POV

"What the hell just happened.." Shikamaru said as I confusingly stood there, Karin still behind me. I slightly looked over my shoulder, glancing at Karin. I examined her as she stood there, head down as her hands hugged herself.

Suddenly, I felt numerous pairs of eyes staring at me and Karin. I gulped, panning my eyes up as I all looked at all of them, our classmates. They furiously looked at us giving a nasty look as a shiver ran down my spine. Then, some of them began to whisper to each other which was audible.

"Seriously, what a whore! I bet she's trying to get into those newbies pants too."

"I can't believe she had the guts to come back and show her face here!"

I shook my head, turning my attention to Karin needing an explanation as she suddenly ran out the classroom. "Kar—" As I was about to reach to her, a hand gripped my wrist pulling me away from Karin. It was Neji, and he had a pretty scary serious expression plastered on his face.

"I'd rather not get farther into this mess Naruto. I recommend staying away from, her if you don't want any trouble." Neji stated as I furrowed my eyebrows and he let go of my wrist. I gulped and pursed my bottom lip, just wondering what the heck Karin did to upset the whole class, and even Neji.

Hinata's POV

"Ugh, the wifi here is so slow." Ino complained as she held her phone on one hand, her other hand occupying an iced-coffee as she took a sip from it. We were currently at a small café and decided to ditched school for today cause we didn't wanna see Karin.

"I seriously do not want to go back to school. We're gonna be breathing in the same air as that slut!" Sakura stated as she rolled her eyes, opening a box of donuts.

"For real, and what sucks is that we may be in the same classes as her." Ten Ten added as she took one of the donuts, munching on it. "Pfft, please. It's not like she can do anything about it, besides, most of the school is against her." Temari said as she snacked on a cookie, the four nodded.

"Though, there are a few people who aren't against her." I protested as they all looked at me whilst I sipped my smoothie. "Like wh— Oh! Those newbies?" Ino responded as I nodded. "Right. Did you see the way that blonde guy tried defending Karin? It was hilarious." Temari said as Ten Ten let out a short laugh.

"What about your cousin, Neji? Is he against her too or?" Ino asked as I shook my head, letting out a small chuckle. "No way in hell. When he heard about the whole cheating situation thing and found out it was Karin he started hating her guts til' now." I stated.

Ino nodded as I bit my straw, resting my cheek on my palm. "..What was that boys name again?" I asked them, looking up at the ceiling. "Who?" Sakura responded as she ate another donut. "The blonde guy with blue eyes and whiskers." I stated as she made a "hmm" sound.

"It was.. Naruto I think." Ten Ten stated as I ran a hand through my hair. "Well, this Naruto guys seems interesting. I'll have tons of fun messing with him." I muttered as a small smile formed on the corners of my lips.