3. bad girls?

a/n: i'm going to be camping for 3 days so i won't be updating guys! :(

Ino's POV

I brushed off the chunk of hair on my shoulder, crossing my arms as the wind swayed my long hair. "I can't believe you're letting it all slip like that Hina!" I said, squinting my eyes at her.

"Don't worry. Give them a little mercy, hm?" Hinata said, placing an elbow on the railing. "Hm. I did find that Sai boy cute." I added, feeling my cheeks burn a bit. "Seriously? They all look kinda stupid." Temari said, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on! What about you Sakura?" I asked, gently nudging her with a grin. She pulled out her phone, showing a picture of the guy with black hair. "Sasuke was it? He looks really cute, don't you think?" Sakura said, giggling.

"What about you Ten?" I asked as she looked up, raising an eyebrow. "About what?" She asked. "Who do you find cute?" Sakura replied, smiling. "Uh, none." Tenten said, taking a munch on her sushi. "Ooh, can I have one?" I reached out for one sushi roll, placing it in my mouth.

"Ino! I never said you could have one!" Tenten said, slapping my hand away. "Too late." I said, snickering. "Oh about the boys, the Shikamaru guy reminds me of you Tem." Tenten stated, turning to her.

"What?" Temari cringed, placing her kunai's down. "Just a thought. You guys would look cute together." Ten added, shrugging. "What about you Hina?" Temari asked, placing her feet on the table.

Hinata was silent for a brief minute as me and the girls glanced at each other. "H-Hinata! You don't need to answer y'know!" I stated, waving my hands around. God knows what'll happen when Hinata gets mad. She may seem very gentle and soft, but once you get on her nerves she changes into a whole new different person.

"No, it's alright." Hinata stated, softly chuckling. "..As for me. I promised myself to never fall in love again." She said with a deep sigh, her voice shaking a bit as she looked to the side. That's right. The Hinata Hyuga used to date this one boy whom she really loved, like a lot lot. One day when she found out he was cheating on her with another girl, she swore to never fall in love again.

Hinata got so hurt that from that day on, she changed from the sweetest, kindest, softest bean you'll ever meet, to a feisty little lioness who won't ever hesitate to decapitate you. Us too, got affected by her change deciding to stand right beside her.

"Anyways, pool party at my place after school." Hinata said, a smile appearing on her face. "Just the 5 of us. I wouldn't want any other germs at my house." She stated as me and the others giggled.

"I dibs the hot tub." Temari stated, smirking. "Ooh! Is your little sister going to be there? I'd so love to do her nails again!" I said, clasping my hands together. "I also need a nice tan." Tenten added, stretching her arms.

"You still have my dart board, right?" Temari asked as Hinata nodded. "Hmn.. can you make that ramen you usually make? It's really good." Sakura suggested. "Please do! I really love your cooking Hina!" I added, smiling.

"Yeah! I could eat a whole gallon of it!" Temari stated, grinning. "I agree. You're probably one of the best cooks i've met, aside from me of course." Tenten teased, giggling.

"Oh girls, you flatter me!" Hinata replied, a small crept on her cheeks. "Of course i'll make you food." She said, giggling. For a brief moment, we don't seem like the girls all of Konoha High are afraid of right? We just seem like a normal group of friends, enjoying their time.